Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Help kids adjust to time change

Rosemarie

Post Mon, Nov 14 2011, 7:04 am
Ever since we changed the clock my 2 girls, 3 and 4.5, are getting up an hour earlier than they used to, between as if they haven't realized yet that we changed the clock and they are waking up regular time on the old clock. How long does it take for kids to adjust to the time change? What can I do to help them stay asleep till 7 at least like the used to?
They are going to sleep same time as they used to, meaning that they are getting an hour less of sleep, and sometimes it is evident on them, they are so crabby!
Please help!
Thanks

mosma

Post Mon, Nov 14 2011, 7:41 am
I'm having the same exact issue. my 1 year old is driving me bananas. I finally have her waking up at 6:20ish instead of 6. that's after a week! I need her to get back on her schedule!! I've tried everything...

atlastamom

Post Mon, Nov 14 2011, 11:19 am
if it's any consolation, my kids have been up at 6 since the clock changed too. I go to sleep very late and I can barely function any more... hope they get used to it soon!

Rosemarie

Post Mon, Nov 14 2011, 8:18 pm
Small consolation that is, that everyone else is suffering with me. But I guess misery likes company, so at least I am in good company!
But don't tell me that nobody has any ideas how to make this pass quicker and easier before I go insane!?!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics