Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Best and Worst
Previous  1  2

gryp

Post Wed, Apr 06 2005, 2:42 pm
in israel, they pour water on the floor, slosh it around, and then sweep it away Very Happy
but the floors do shine!

I didnt mind doing sponga so much because it always felt so clean afterwards.

raizy

Post Wed, Apr 06 2005, 11:01 pm
I love to wash the dishes and mop floors but I wont touch a iron even if u paid me..

also I love to wash the clothing it goes right away into the washer then I put it in the dryer and then I put it in the baskets and then it sits and sits till the [cleaner] comes and folds and packs it all away. I realized that I have enough clothing to last me at least 6 days and I change all the kids clothing every single day . I cant stand dirty or stained clothing...

my daughter told me that in my sisters house u actually take the p.j. and put it under the pillows for the next night , LOL I didnt tell her that u do that in every house....except mine...

I just dump it all in the wash .... I even trained the kids to throw every morning the clothing in the washer....

technic

Post Thu, Apr 07 2005, 3:49 am
this is a VERY funny thread LOL ...least fav here is toilets, but we also have in the ketubah that I dont iron shirts 8)

supermom

Post Thu, Apr 07 2005, 6:07 am
[quote] my daughter told me that in my sisters house u actually take the p.j. and put it under the pillows for the next night , Laughing I didnt tell her that u do that in every house....except mine...
Quote:

LOL shock but I am shocked that you wouldn't keep the same pj's for the next night it is not like it is dirty or something

supermom

Post Thu, Apr 07 2005, 6:08 am
don't know how that happened the box with the quote is what I said and the unboxed is what raizy said now that is a little bit odd. Confused

technic

Post Thu, Apr 07 2005, 7:08 am
super MY understanding of raizys post - and im happy 2 b corrected) - ok maybe not HAPPY but u know what I mean Wink - is that hers just lie around - NOT that they end up in laundry....raizy am I right?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry