Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
M

amother

Post Sat, Nov 18 2006, 9:20 pm
h\

Last edited by amother on Tue, Dec 16 2014, 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

chocolate moose

Post Sat, Nov 18 2006, 9:22 pm
I don't mind if the kids' friends have snacks; that's what they are for. I only buy what I can afford. I'm flattered they poke around.

But the door thing is unforgiveable!

Flowerchild

Post Sat, Nov 18 2006, 9:32 pm
Quote:
I saw a couple on a shidduch date after having dinner ,

he did not hold open the door for his date when leaving the restaurant

he practicly slammed the door in the girls face.

I dated a guy like that ones, so I braught it up we discussed it and needless to say I am married to him now, and mind you he holds the doors open for me all the time now

Tefila

Post Sat, Nov 18 2006, 10:55 pm
Quote:
he practicly slammed the door in the girls face.

Oy shock
and
Quote:
I dated a guy like that ones, so I braught it up we discussed it and needless to say I am married to him now, and mind you he holds the doors open for me all the time now

You think it was the same person that mom of twins saw Twisted Evil

Flowerchild

Post Sat, Nov 18 2006, 11:10 pm
tefila, not every guy that (supposedly) slams the door in girls face or doesnt open a door at all is a bad guy. maybe he was walking too fast didnt think it through thaught the girl was right behind him so he let go of the door. maybe it was crowded, etc etc etc etc. I hear of so many women who go out with guys who never opened doors and they are married to them happily. if this guy was a normal guy he will realize his error and might do better next time.

Ruchel

Post Sun, Nov 19 2006, 10:18 am
Lillyofthevalley wrote:
tefila, not every guy that (supposedly) slams the door in girls face or doesnt open a door at all is a bad guy. maybe he was walking too fast didnt think it through thaught the girl was right behind him so he let go of the door. maybe it was crowded, etc etc etc etc. I hear of so many women who go out with guys who never opened doors and they are married to them happily. if this guy was a normal guy he will realize his error and might do better next time.

Sure, it depends if it is a mistake or something he always does... and people who have no manners can be very nice and caring anyway. One of the things that I really like in my husband is his manners, but I would have married him even without! LOL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children