Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Where to find Rabbi Juravel Parsha tapes

Shalshelet

Post Sat, Jan 07 2012, 10:17 pm
I know Rabbi Juravel has a Parsha book for Bereshis, Shemos, and Vayeira that are based off his parsha tapes. Does anyone know where I can find his parsha tapes for Bamidbar and Devarim - since the parsha book is not out yet?

TIA!

Yael_D

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 9:16 pm
you can get them for free if you sign up to www.shabbat.com (to host people, or be guests, for a shabbos meal in your area. There is also an area to help with shidduchim).

Once you sign up, click on parasha, and then click on the parasha you want. There are about 3 missing out of the entire series (annoyingly Pinchas, which is this weeks parasha). It only has parsha-tyme, not middos-tyme or story-tyme. Anyone know if there is anywhere free to get these from? Or any other audio tapes? It is school holidays in the country I live in, and I have 2 sick kids at home who are going stir-crazy!

As much as I know these people need to make a parnassah by publishing these tapes, but $8 - $12 per parsha is out of reach of the average family in my opinion.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics