Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Graco Contempo High Chair

mummy85

Post Sat, Feb 04 2012, 11:29 pm
Anyone know anything about this high chair. I want to buy it as it fold very compactly, which would be amazing for my Israeli apartment.

Feedback would be amazing!

TIA

Yearoldmother

Post Sat, Feb 04 2012, 11:51 pm
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE IT!

I saw it fell in love with it and bought it. havent regreted it since (have it abt 8 months maybe more).

folds easy, opens easy, cleans easy, dd loves it bc its so comfy. im due in a few months and am planning on using it for the baby when we eat since its leans back far enough and dd can be the big kid and sit at the table in a booster.

dont hesitate, just get it. it has so far been my best impulse buy. I was supposed to be LOOKING at cribs ended up walking out of the store with a highchair Smile didnt love the price (meaning I could have found something for cheaper) but its worth it!

mummy85

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 12:05 am
Which style do you have? I see that all have different features.

Yearoldmother

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 12:07 am
this one:
http://www.google.co.il/imgres.....h=673

I wanted this design but they were out: http://www.google.co.il/imgres.....h=673

Yearoldmother

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 12:08 am
and when I went to buy it baz'aar strauss in talpiot had it the cheapest

mummy85

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 12:11 am
I'll be getting mine from America, Just wondering about all the different styles I see online.

Yearoldmother

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 12:16 am
dont know abt the other styles but I love mine, truthfully didnt do much shopping around there was the one I got which has two trays and a model that was a bit diff with only one tray, less padding and not as "pretty".

can I ask how much it is in the states? I personally have found that its not always worth it to get there (unless someone else is paying..) bc of the issue of trying to get it here and sometimes its not so much less expensive PLUS you then have warranty here in case something goes wrong..

mummy85

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 12:29 am
Depending on the style It ranges from about $80.00 to $130.00. I have someone to bring it in. They are coming and have an extra piece of luggage.

How much does it cost here?

Yearoldmother

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 12:37 am
I don't remember 100% but I paid somewhere between 500-550 NIS. I just checked online and mine was $100 (im pretty sure) so I paid abt $30-40 more, approx. I don't always have people coming back and forth and especially now none with extra luggage (raise your hand if you HATE this new 1 suitcase thing...) so I usually rather pay a bit more for the convinience.

Good luck! It really is a great highchair!

Shuly

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 1:40 am
I have it and I love it! I bought mine in Target for $100.

mummy85

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 2:32 am
Shuly,

Which one do you have?

Shuly

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 2:39 pm
I bought it 3 years ago, so I don't see the same style on-line now, but they all look similar. It has a washable, padded, material seat. It has a tray, plus an insert which is like a second tray that fits into the first one. My favorite part is the way it folds so small!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics