Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Vaccine adverse effect on child.
Previous  1  2

mammala120

Post Thu, Feb 02 2012, 5:19 pm
granolamom wrote:
NaturalMom wrote:
I find it interesting that those with children that had adverse reactions are so quick to say that there children are back to "normal." How do you know, really? My DS had meningitis as a baby and was deemed "normal" by the doctors. B"H, he is "normal." But, sometimes, I wonder what sort of damage was done that I simply don't know about, and never will know. He has low muscle tone and is getting PT - is that from the meningitis? He has some minor sensory issues - is that as a result of the meningitis? DH and I joke (B"H, we are able to joke about it now) that the first "B" DS brings home from school, we are blaming on the meningitis. My point is, you don't actually know if the adverse reaction had some sort of lasting effect on the child, as you are not G-d.

So, OP, as to your original question. If you generally are open to homeopathic medicine and can get a good referral, then go. I am sure your son will be perfectly fine after all this is over. But why not make sure you get all the toxins out of his body, just in case?

good point.
when I say 'back to normal' I meant there was no discernible difference in his behavior from before he got the vax. I prefer not to thing about what it could have done to him without my realization. too scary. he is who is his and has whatever challenges he has but is not anything other than a 'typically developing child' (he's 4 now).
in the meantime, I blame everything from ear infections to eczema to yes, a poor test grade, on 'the dairy'. its a running joke here because I truly used to blame all my oldests' issues on her diet.
you're right, we're not G-d, so who knows what caused what. and what was meant to be regardless.

but here's a question for you........ can homeopathics *really* remove toxins from a vaccine given years ago?

for some reason I don't think so. hashem did not create homeopathy....people did. hashem created food and prayer. thats waht we need to use to get cured.

NaturalMom

Post Thu, Feb 02 2012, 7:14 pm
mammala120 wrote:
granolamom wrote:
NaturalMom wrote:
I find it interesting that those with children that had adverse reactions are so quick to say that there children are back to "normal." How do you know, really? My DS had meningitis as a baby and was deemed "normal" by the doctors. B"H, he is "normal." But, sometimes, I wonder what sort of damage was done that I simply don't know about, and never will know. He has low muscle tone and is getting PT - is that from the meningitis? He has some minor sensory issues - is that as a result of the meningitis? DH and I joke (B"H, we are able to joke about it now) that the first "B" DS brings home from school, we are blaming on the meningitis. My point is, you don't actually know if the adverse reaction had some sort of lasting effect on the child, as you are not G-d.

So, OP, as to your original question. If you generally are open to homeopathic medicine and can get a good referral, then go. I am sure your son will be perfectly fine after all this is over. But why not make sure you get all the toxins out of his body, just in case?

good point.
when I say 'back to normal' I meant there was no discernible difference in his behavior from before he got the vax. I prefer not to thing about what it could have done to him without my realization. too scary. he is who is his and has whatever challenges he has but is not anything other than a 'typically developing child' (he's 4 now).
in the meantime, I blame everything from ear infections to eczema to yes, a poor test grade, on 'the dairy'. its a running joke here because I truly used to blame all my oldests' issues on her diet.
you're right, we're not G-d, so who knows what caused what. and what was meant to be regardless.

but here's a question for you........ can homeopathics *really* remove toxins from a vaccine given years ago?

for some reason I don't think so. hashem did not create homeopathy....people did. hashem created food and prayer. thats waht we need to use to get cured.

Sweetheart, Hashem didn't "create" the vaccine that got your child so sick, either. What's your point? Why vaccinate at all if you feel that all you need is food and prayer?

If you don't trust homeopathy, don't do it. But there is nothing within the medical model to help your son. If you are looking for something, homeopathy is the only alternative I have heard about.

yksraya

Post Thu, Feb 02 2012, 7:32 pm
have you tried herbal extracts? astragalus root is good for the immune system.if syptoms worsen or lose of speach occurs try brain therapy at Iahp.org.
Vaccines are a leading cuase of autism!

granolamom

Post Fri, Feb 03 2012, 1:53 pm
hashem didnt directly create antibiotics either, not any more than homeopathics.
but I'm not interested really in that debate

naturalmom, I am open to homeopathics, I've personally used sepia and arnica with success for acute problems.

I just didnt know that homeopathics could address a vaccine "injury" that occurred years ago.

NaturalMom

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 10:21 am
granolamom wrote:
hashem didnt directly create antibiotics either, not any more than homeopathics.
but I'm not interested really in that debate

naturalmom, I am open to homeopathics, I've personally used sepia and arnica with success for acute problems.

I just didnt know that homeopathics could address a vaccine "injury" that occurred years ago.

Granolamom, I am actually not sure if they can address an injury that occurred years ago. I do know that they do address recent injuries, adverse reactions, or allergic reactions.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics