Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
I'm a great mommy cuz...
1  2  Next

Frenchfry

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 6:05 pm
I want to start a thread where we can share our little successes as Mommies.

I'm a great Mommy cuz I let my little kids make so much of shabbos and I didn't lose my patience once!

ellie23

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 6:12 pm
I love this! its like nachas notes for parents!

I am a great mommy because I try to make my babies laugh from the moment they wake up until they go to sleep! (even when they wake up at 4 am!)

amother

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 7:48 pm
I'm a great mommy cuz I try really hard not to lose my cool at bedtime

Della

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 7:52 pm
I'm a great Mom (my kids are older and don't call me Mommy anymore Sad ), because I am providing them with a loving and stable home, and am always availble to listen to them. Especially the teens!!

Thanks, I needed to say that!

abmom

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 7:58 pm
I'm a good mommy cuz I don't lock my baby out of the room when I sweep and I let him 'help' me.

yksraya

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 8:01 pm
I'm a great mom cuz I cook nutritious meals everyday although my picky eaters barely eat it!!!

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 8:14 pm
I love this!!

im a great mommy because, no matter how good or bad the day was, I try to think of at least one "good mommy" thing I have done that day.

I am a great mommy because I really AM my childs best advocate.

wifey

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 8:26 pm
I'm a great mommy because I try to really give my son a "fun" day the days I have with him (work part-time) and I chose a great daycare that he loves and where they love him the days I work!

nicole81

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 8:38 pm
I'm a great mommy because my 5 and 6 year olds know what it means to compromise and even though it can be tough, they are able to work out most of their disputes. (yes, the world of marker, balloon, toy, and slap watch possession can be difficult to navigate).

and when they see me having difficulty with a situation, they say "mommeeeeeeee you have to compromise and work things out!" so I guess I've modeled something right!

AlwaysGrateful

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 9:01 pm
I'm a great mommy because even when I'm not feeling well (like now), I've been managing to keep my voice low when talking to my kids. And they've been really understanding, I think because of it! (Saying, "let's let mommy rest" or bringing me a teddy bear and giving me kisses to make me happy.)

amother

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 9:13 pm
I am a great mommy because I am a SAHM!!!

the world's best mom

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 9:15 pm
I think it's an accomplishment that after my 3 year old wrecks the world, I can still hug him and kiss him all day- and I love it. And after all the yelling and disciplining that I am forced to do, he still comes to me to ask for the hugs.

happy mom1

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 10:40 pm
I'm a great Mommy because I brought my kids into this world, and I care forthem even when I'm sick in bed Sad

tryinghard

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 11:06 pm
I'm a great mommy cuz when DD comes home from playgroup (and is supposed to go straight into her crib for a nap), I tell dh to let her wake me (this is supposed to be my naptime, 3 wks pp) and cuddle in my bed if she wants.

Post Thu, Feb 09 2012, 11:19 pm
Because I always put my kids first.

Merrymom

Post Fri, Feb 10 2012, 12:12 am
If I ever saw a similar thread on a men's website I think I wouldn't be able to stop laughing.

Forgive me, I'm really overtired....

gold21

Post Fri, Feb 10 2012, 12:24 am
because I really really try so hard to be a good mommy.

I am not perfect, but I really try very hard, no matter what kind of mood I am in.

chocolate chips

Post Fri, Feb 10 2012, 1:35 am
gold21 wrote:
because I really really try so hard to be a good mommy.

I am not perfect, but I really try very hard, no matter what kind of mood I am in.
This.

And because even though my gorgeous ds broke my camera tonight when he wakes up tomorrow he will still get hugs and kisses and cuddles (I only realized after he went to sleep it was broken so Thank g-d for both of us lol )

ray family

Post Fri, Feb 10 2012, 1:43 am
because last night when I wanted to strangle my children I opted to take them to the park in stead of killing them Smile

fruitsalad

Post Fri, Feb 10 2012, 11:32 am
I still love my baby even when hes finally sleeping at 12:00 midnight and hes crying already at 1:00 !!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics