Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Oprah Discusses Love and Intimacy with Chassidic Women

rainbow dash

Post Wed, Feb 15 2012, 5:41 am
http://jewishmom.com/2012/02/1.....deos/

Isramom8

Post Wed, Feb 15 2012, 6:59 am
Oprah seems to have lost her composure a tad, throughout. I wouldn't answer exactly as these women did on everything, but close enough. Overall I think it's well done.

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Feb 11 2018, 9:37 am
Bumping up this thread coz it just seems beserk..cant imagine what these wives husbands are thinking allowing them to go public

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, Feb 11 2018, 12:29 pm
"allowing them".... Huh??? What does that even mean?

Last edited by amother on Thu, Aug 20 2020, 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

shoshanim999

Post Sun, Feb 11 2018, 12:44 pm
mgs wrote:
"allowing them".... Huh??? What does that even mean?

I think for a frum woman, let alone a chassidish woman, to go on nation television to publicly discuss intimacy in front of the whole world, likely was done with the consent of their spouses. So yes, it is surprising that their husbands didn't nix this horrible idea.

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Feb 11 2018, 12:50 pm
I think this is completely normal in chabad. And kudos to them for taking the initiative and showing the beauty of our mitzvos when others only spread hate.

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Feb 11 2018, 12:58 pm
Ohhh this makes more sense..These are chabad women..I thought more like satmer or viznitz! Chabad are more open minded to these things

amother
Orange

Post Sun, Feb 11 2018, 2:09 pm
Yeah yeah, this is old news about an old broadcast

imasoftov

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 8:24 am
amother wrote:
Bumping up this thread coz it just seems beserk..cant imagine what these wives husbands are thinking allowing them to go public

Clearly not driving no longer suffices and women will need to be chained. But we're merciful (also men need them to do housework) so the chain will be long enough to reach any part of the house, unless her owner prefers to keep her out of his man cave.

SisterSix

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 10:30 am
Any wife in any culture would be well advised to obtain her husbands consent before openly discussing their s-x life

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 10:49 am
This is Chabad's derech - kiruv and outreach and not shying away from difficult topics but doing it in a tznius way.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational