Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Frum looking Pedophile in Brooklyn

smilingmom

Post Thu, Feb 16 2012, 6:10 pm
Convicted Haredi Pedophile Back In Brooklyn
Stefan Colmer was in a treatment program run by Ohel for pedophiles but quit the program, and Ohel did not warn the community or tell police. Colmer abused more children, two of whom went to police. Colmer fled to Israel, was extradited, then convicted and sentenced to a 7 year prison term in 2009. Now Colmer has been conditionally released from prison after serving only 3 months more than his minimum 28 month sentence – and may be back in Ohel's treatment program.

Colmer was seen last night at Rabbi Leizer Ginsberg's synagogue located at Coney Island Avenue and Avenue R in the Midwood section of Brooklyn.

COLMER STEFAN
Jul 2, 1976 Male

Race: White Ethnicity: Not Hispanic
Height: 5 ' 09 " Weight: 185
Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
Corr. Lens: YES

I apologize but I cannot get his picture in here using my iPad.
Perhaps someone else can download the link from the NYS se.x offender registry.

amother

Post Thu, Feb 16 2012, 6:11 pm
Sad

seeker

Post Thu, Feb 16 2012, 6:21 pm
link: http://criminaljustice.state.n.....36837
Though he looks pretty nondescript to me, don't know if I'd be able to pick that face out of a crowd Confused

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Apr 27 2015, 7:35 pm
Actually, after serving 31 months in prison, he lived in NJ, but according to his page on the NYS Offender Registry, he is currently living in the heart of Boro Park, and working in Brooklyn as well. You can see the details, and his photo, if you enter his name into the online registry search. Parents should keep themselves informed, for the safety of their children. Be wary of him trying to befriend your husband, and family, in order to groom one of your children/teenagers.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics