Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Where can I buy kosher takeout food in Rishon, Israel

amother

Post Tue, Feb 21 2012, 5:14 pm
Where can I buy kosher- (with good hechsher) takeout food for Shabbos (and during week) in Rishon or nearby? Do I have to go to bnei brak to get? and where?
tia

amother

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 7:05 pm
bump

kb

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 7:08 pm
Would Rechovot count as nearby?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 7:10 pm
Sure if there isnt any in rishon, I'll take what's nearby.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 7:38 pm
I'm not sure if there's any good hechshers for meat but for dairy ronny and donny's bakery is delicious

amother

Post Wed, Feb 22 2012, 9:11 pm
what's the address and phone number of the bakery? is it in rishon or rechovot?
please keep suggestions coming

amother

Post Thu, Feb 23 2012, 12:13 am
It's in Rishon and open 24 hours
Roni's Pastry House
Nachlat Yehuda (Paz gas station)
03-9568621
this might be their old address but they moved just down the street. sorry I can't find more info for you.

Here are some meat places but you need to verify the hechsher
http://www.eluna.com/rest/ElGa.....u=518
http://www.kosherdelight.com/R.....s.htm
http://www.babakama.co.il/?q=s.....d=442

amother

Post Thu, Feb 23 2012, 11:45 am
thanks for the info.
Are there by any chance any supermarkets that sell takeout?
if anyone has any other suggestions please post

kb

Post Thu, Feb 23 2012, 11:52 am
I asked my husband -in Rechovot - he said Rechov Hahagana ask someone where Kafria Shel Chaya is. It should be Rubin.

He said there are tons of places in Rechovot, just ask around once you're there. Chances are, if it's not straight Rabbanut, it will be Rubin which is okay. And he said most places should be open until 10 or 11.

Let me know if you end up going to Rechovot and how it goes!

amother

Post Thu, Feb 23 2012, 12:00 pm
kb wrote:
I asked my husband -in Rechovot - he said Rechov Hahagana ask someone where Kafria Shel Chaya is. It should be Rubin.

He said there are tons of places in Rechovot, just ask around once you're there. Chances are, if it's not straight Rabbanut, it will be Rubin which is okay. And he said most places should be open until 10 or 11.

Let me know if you end up going to Rechovot and how it goes!

I live in Rehovot. Kafria shel Chaya has pizza, felafel, shwarma etc (they have a milchig and a fleishig side) - not Shabbos food. It's not Rubin, it's rabbanut mehadrin (nowhere is Rubin any more - long story).

I don't really know anywhere with mehadrin take-out Shabbos food. I don't know why he thinks there are tons of places. Kibbutz Chofetz Chaim has (Rubin) - but that is far from Rishon.

There is a good shwarma place at Ezra 3 with take out (everyday) food. Next door there is a place with salads, milchigs.

amother

Post Thu, Feb 23 2012, 2:47 pm
Where is Ezra 3? Do you have phone and address? Also, I once heard that you can get take out food with a good hechsher from a supermarket- maybe shefa? I can't remember.

amother

Post Thu, Feb 23 2012, 5:32 pm
amother wrote:
Where is Ezra 3? Do you have phone and address? Also, I once heard that you can get take out food with a good hechsher from a supermarket- maybe shefa? I can't remember.

Ezra 3 (It is actually on the right hand side when you come from Herzl).

It's called something like Veahalta Vesavata but I don't remember.

What do you mean by take out from a supermarket? You can go somewhere like Bar Kol (on Madar) or the makolet on Ezra and buy rolls/pitta, ready made salads, cold cuts, sliced cheese, other cheeses. Pizza/ burekas etc if you have an oven.

amother

Post Thu, Feb 23 2012, 10:22 pm
amother wrote:
amother wrote:

Ezra 3 (It is actually on the right hand side when you come from Herzl).

It's called something like Veahalta Vesavata but I don't remember.

What do you mean by take out from a supermarket? You can go somewhere like Bar Kol (on Madar) or the makolet on Ezra and buy rolls/pitta, ready made salads, cold cuts, sliced cheese, other cheeses. Pizza/ burekas etc if you have an oven.

Like takeout that they have in NY where you can buy prepared chicken, meat, kugels, side dishes etc

amother

Post Fri, Feb 24 2012, 5:09 pm
any other ideas in rishon?

Tamiri

Post Sat, Feb 25 2012, 12:29 pm
There is a HUGE takeout section in the Chatzi Chinam supermarket in Maarav Rishon with Rabbanut Hechsher. That is NOT badatz or mehadrin. It's just plain kosher.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen