Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
"The Bachelor" on ABC
1  2  Next

IMHopinion

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 10:01 am
Why is Ben so in love with Courtney? What does he find in this woman??

Aargh! She just irks me so....

superjew

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 10:08 am
She irks EVERYONE. I don't get it at all. However, if you think about it , it is TV. They cut & edit a lot. And sometimes nice people have flaws & insecurities, which she has. Although an insecurity like that is so bad in a grown woman, it can happen to the best of us. I wouldn't go into a relationship with someone like that though, since I think she needs help & a lot of growing up to do. But, I guess he's attracted to the other parts of her. I think she can be nice, sincere & quirky, which he mentions a lot that he likes.
If he's a geek at heart and likes to geek out & be silly at times, he'd need a silly woman to do that with. I see that in them.
That is all though! I wish he wouldn't pick her, I'll be mad! I could so see them breaking up if she lets her insecurities get the best of her. Unless she really works on herself....which I'm meh about.

lollygirl

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 10:22 am
Remember guys, this is T-E-L-E-V-I-S-I-O-N. Editing at its finest. If you want to read spoilers and scoop on what really goes down go to realitysteve.com - he tells it like it is!

MGmom

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 12:25 pm
Dumb me! Read the spoilers, And yes I think of ben as a sweet guy yet has some real childish stuff inside which he finds in courtney too.. I'll feel very bad if a decent woman falls w/ him. And btw Lots and Lots of these stuff is staged!

4thebooks

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 12:36 pm
im so mad tht he gets engaged to Courtney.. she doesnt deserve to "win" after wht she said and did to all those girls.. ahh cant wait when Ben will be in the hot seat and see all the things she said on those girls.. I wasent gonna watch this season but somehow I just had too.. I thought Ben is smarter but I guess the 'skinnydipping' did the trick and from there on he only saw courtney for her body and not for who she really is.. and hes excited tht a model is so into him..
shes a little spoiled hollywood brat...

4ofus

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 12:41 pm
4thebooks wrote:
im so mad tht he gets engaged to Courtney.. she doesnt deserve to "win" after wht she said and did to all those girls.. ahh cant wait when Ben will be in the hot seat and see all the things she said on those girls.. I wasent gonna watch this season but somehow I just had too.. I thought Ben is smarter but I guess the 'skinnydipping' did the trick and from there on he only saw courtney for her body and not for who she really is.. and hes excited tht a model is so into him..

WHAT?!?! Please put a disclaimer next time before spoiling the ending.

chocolate chips

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 12:50 pm
I read the spoilers but I forced myself to think its fake until I saw this week and Im like you IDIOT!

Does he not realize something is off when so so many girls warn him so many times???

She makes me sick how she fake cries and apologizes...so she can win!! Do they get money or something??

I read an article in the US weekly (I bought it because it had a picture of ben and courtney on the front lol) and EVERYone including her FAMILY!! think that she is wrong, not nice, and basically a b*tch. She dumped a boyfriend to go on the show!

Uch! I thought there was so much more to ben than that!

gold21

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 2:24 pm
yeah Courtney has issues. totally full of herself. but when she is with Ben, she seems to really click with him.

I didnt like Kacie B either. her personality seemed fake and annoying.

I liked Nikki, she seemed normal and nice, but looks-wise she is just a regular pretty girl, and I figured Ben was looking for a super-hot-model type.

I like Lindzi, she seems real. but she wears way too much bronzer.

wereafamily

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 3:32 pm
I used to watch it as a girl, now married I find it so gross, so fake, their is no heart or mind in the whole thing...

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 3:37 pm
I dont like Ben so I guess they deserve each other

gold21

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 3:45 pm
wereafamily wrote:
I used to watch it as a girl, now married I find it so gross, so fake, their is no heart or mind in the whole thing...

2 things.

1- http://www.imamother.com/forum.....girls

2- I agree, it is a dumb fake show- I think we all know that- its mostly like a guilty pleasure I think for a lot of people- ya know, super fake but somehow enjoyable!

Arcy

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 3:46 pm
hate to say this, but ppl, this is a TV Show!!!

Who really cares who Ben, some dude, you'll never meet, and who looks like DW (from Aurther) will get engaged to?? I never understood why people gets their pantys in a bunch over ppl on TV...

People said that Ali's and Roberto's break up ruined their day? REALLy people??? THAT ruined your day??

Just remember this is TV!! it's all fake!!!

If you wanna know just how fake this all is, follow www.realitysteve.com

he spoils every season of the bachlor, bachelorette, & bachlore pad before it even airs...

The only reason I even watch this show is because of Realitysteve's hilariousness recaps!!!

chocolate chips

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 6:16 pm
Arcy wrote:
hate to say this, but ppl, this is a TV Show!!!

Who really cares who Ben, some dude, you'll never meet, and who looks like DW (from Aurther) will get engaged to?? I never understood why people gets their pantys in a bunch over ppl on TV...

People said that Ali's and Roberto's break up ruined their day? REALLy people??? THAT ruined your day??

Just remember this is TV!! it's all fake!!!

If you wanna know just how fake this all is, follow www.realitysteve.com

he spoils every season of the bachlor, bachelorette, & bachlore pad before it even airs...

The only reason I even watch this show is because of Realitysteve's hilariousness recaps!!!
I watch because I am bored and find that in reality tv there is a bit more sense of reality than shows like modern family etc.

So yes I get into it because Im watching it and follow so it annoys me/gets me excited because I am into it.

crush

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 6:26 pm
gold21 wrote:
wereafamily wrote:

2 things.

2- I agree, it is a dumb fake show- I think we all know that- its mostly like a guilty pleasure I think for a lot of people- ya know, super fake but somehow enjoyable!

Okay, gold, I always love when someone posts something that makes me laugh out loud. It kind of surprises me, cuz I'm never expecting to actually laugh out loud, but when I do, it's fun.
That was great. I don't know why I found it so funny, but I did. I was expecting it to be a Bachelor link so when I saw that, I laughed out loud LOL

crush

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 6:28 pm
And to add to this discussion:
Hate Courtney, hate Ben even more, didn't like Kacie B., don't like Lindsey much but she's better than Courtney. I loved Rachel and Emily, but they're both long gone. Ooh, and I'm super excited for next season of the Bachelorette; I love Emily Maynard!!!!!

gold21

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 7:45 pm
crush wrote:
gold21 wrote:
wereafamily wrote:

2 things.

Okay, gold, I always love when someone posts something that makes me laugh out loud. It kind of surprises me, cuz I'm never expecting to actually laugh out loud, but when I do, it's fun.
That was great. I don't know why I found it so funny, but I did. I was expecting it to be a Bachelor link so when I saw that, I laughed out loud LOL

hey thanks! Tongue Out

gold21

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 7:47 pm
crush wrote:
And to add to this discussion:
Hate Courtney, hate Ben even more, didn't like Kacie B., don't like Lindsey much but she's better than Courtney. I loved Rachel and Emily, but they're both long gone. Ooh, and I'm super excited for next season of the Bachelorette; I love Emily Maynard!!!!!

I liked Rachel Truehart a lot- easygoing and normal. Emily was OK, not my favorite.

I definitely think Emily Maynard will be a well-liked Bachelorette- a lot more well-liked than the current sleazy Bachelor.

IMHopinion

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 10:50 pm
Yeah guys, we know it's just a show!
But it still irks me!

I like Nikki so much. She is so natural and smart. Oh well...

And they lived happily ever after!!!

mom2cutee

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 10:26 am
Yea I really liked Lindsey. I was hoping he'd keep her.

Its too bad for Ben that he likes Courtney.

4thebooks

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 10:59 am
Banana wrote:
4thebooks wrote:

WHAT?!?! Please put a disclaimer next time before spoiling the ending.

Sorry I thought everyone knows since its sooooooo obvious on the show...
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics