Home

"hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Arcy

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 29 2012, 10:53 pm       Post subject: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
Did you ever play this game? When you're in a field with cows, you scream "Hey cow"
If you make the cow look you win.

did any1 ever hear of this game?

aleph

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 29 2012, 10:56 pm       Post subject: Re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
Arcy wrote:
Did you ever play this game? When you're in a field with cows, you scream "Hey cow"
If you make the cow look you win.

did any1 ever hear of this game?

I play this game whenever I'm in a field with cows!!

Laughing

gold21

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 29 2012, 11:02 pm       Post subject: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
LOL... Laughing

sequoia

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 29 2012, 11:14 pm       Post subject: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
Next time I'm around cows I'll definitely try it Smile In Russian Smile

chocolate chips

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 29 2012, 11:23 pm       Post subject: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
First time I heard about it was on the bachelor.
Sounds like fun Smile

abmom

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 29 2012, 11:51 pm       Post subject: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
LOL! And I thought we're getting a new game instead of true or false!

Arcy

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 29 2012, 11:58 pm       Post subject: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
Come on people, don't pretend you seldom find yourself in a field with cows!! Wink

shanie5

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 01 2012, 12:29 am       Post subject: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
Do they play this at the same time as "cow flop bingo?"

Barbara

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 01 2012, 1:42 am       Post subject: Re: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
sequoia wrote:

Reference to Like Water for Elephants?

letschat

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:26 am       Post subject: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
Lol!! Thought Ben was corny for playing such a game..

sequoia

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 01 2012, 3:43 am       Post subject: Re: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
Barbara wrote:
sequoia wrote:

No, haven't seen that.

Just, you know... the only place I see cows is in Ukraine. So they probably only understand Russian.

aleph

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 01 2012, 12:36 pm       Post subject: Re: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
Arcy wrote:
Come on people, don't pretend you seldom find yourself in a field with cows!! Wink

truth be told, these days, I'd trade city life for cows pretty easily.....

MGmom

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 01 2012, 12:38 pm       Post subject: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
When I am in a field of kids and I call one of em and they look then I feel like a winner! Laughing Laughing

Barbara

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 01 2012, 12:38 pm       Post subject: Re: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
sequoia wrote:
Barbara wrote:
sequoia wrote:

No, haven't seen that.

Just, you know... the only place I see cows is in Ukraine. So they probably only understand Russian.

Everyone thought the elephant was an idiot because it didn't follow any commands. Turns out that it only understood Polish.

Arcy

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 01 2012, 1:14 pm       Post subject: Re: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
MGmom wrote:
When I am in a field of kids and I call one of em and they look then I feel like a winner! Laughing Laughing

LOL! yeah all the time! Smile

mom to dvora

Post Posted: Tue, Mar 06 2012, 12:09 pm       Post subject: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
very nice game

JustHavingFun

Post Posted: Tue, Mar 06 2012, 12:10 pm       Post subject: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
I just usually say "Moo." Why waste words?

GingerSpice

Post Posted: Tue, Mar 06 2012, 2:41 pm       Post subject: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
Last time I was in a field of cows I tried to run in non running sandals as they came running right towards me.. I definitely didn't call them Razz

is this a joke? or was this really on the Bachelor?

Fox

Post Posted: Tue, Mar 06 2012, 3:26 pm       Post subject: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
Wait! Can I play this game at Dress Barn, too?

Arcy

Post Posted: Tue, Mar 06 2012, 5:49 pm       Post subject: Re: re: "hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)
Fox wrote:
Wait! Can I play this game at Dress Barn, too?

Shocked Shocked Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

LOL... oh no she didn't!!! LOLOOLLLLL

that was SOOO mean, but totally hilariousness!!!! LOLLLLL
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1