Home

"hey Cow" game (courtesy of the Bachelor)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Arcy









  


Post  Wed, Feb 29 2012, 9:53 pm
Did you ever play this game? When you're in a field with cows, you scream "Hey cow"
If you make the cow look you win.

did any1 ever hear of this game?
Back to top

aleph









  


Post  Wed, Feb 29 2012, 9:56 pm
Arcy wrote:
Did you ever play this game? When you're in a field with cows, you scream "Hey cow"
If you make the cow look you win.

did any1 ever hear of this game?


I play this game whenever I'm in a field with cows!!

Laughing
Back to top

gold21









  


Post  Wed, Feb 29 2012, 10:02 pm
LOL... Laughing
Back to top

sequoia









  


Post  Wed, Feb 29 2012, 10:14 pm
Next time I'm around cows I'll definitely try it Smile In Russian Smile
Back to top

chocolate chips









  


Post  Wed, Feb 29 2012, 10:23 pm
First time I heard about it was on the bachelor.
Sounds like fun Smile
Back to top

abmom









  


Post  Wed, Feb 29 2012, 10:51 pm
LOL! And I thought we're getting a new game instead of true or false!
Back to top

Arcy









  


Post  Wed, Feb 29 2012, 10:58 pm
Come on people, don't pretend you seldom find yourself in a field with cows!! Wink
Back to top

shanie5









  


Post  Wed, Feb 29 2012, 11:29 pm
Do they play this at the same time as "cow flop bingo?"
Back to top

Barbara









  


Post  Thu, Mar 01 2012, 12:42 am
sequoia wrote:
Next time I'm around cows I'll definitely try it Smile In Russian Smile


Reference to Like Water for Elephants?
Back to top

letschat









  


Post  Thu, Mar 01 2012, 1:26 am
Lol!! Thought Ben was corny for playing such a game..
Back to top

sequoia









  


Post  Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:43 am
Barbara wrote:
sequoia wrote:
Next time I'm around cows I'll definitely try it Smile In Russian Smile


Reference to Like Water for Elephants?


No, haven't seen that.

Just, you know... the only place I see cows is in Ukraine. So they probably only understand Russian.
Back to top

aleph









  


Post  Thu, Mar 01 2012, 11:36 am
Arcy wrote:
Come on people, don't pretend you seldom find yourself in a field with cows!! Wink


truth be told, these days, I'd trade city life for cows pretty easily.....
Back to top

MGmom









  


Post  Thu, Mar 01 2012, 11:38 am
When I am in a field of kids and I call one of em and they look then I feel like a winner! Laughing Laughing
Back to top

Barbara









  


Post  Thu, Mar 01 2012, 11:38 am
sequoia wrote:
Barbara wrote:
sequoia wrote:
Next time I'm around cows I'll definitely try it Smile In Russian Smile


Reference to Like Water for Elephants?


No, haven't seen that.

Just, you know... the only place I see cows is in Ukraine. So they probably only understand Russian.


Everyone thought the elephant was an idiot because it didn't follow any commands. Turns out that it only understood Polish.
Back to top

Arcy









  


Post  Thu, Mar 01 2012, 12:14 pm
MGmom wrote:
When I am in a field of kids and I call one of em and they look then I feel like a winner! Laughing Laughing


LOL! yeah all the time! Smile
Back to top

mom to dvora









  


Post  Tue, Mar 06 2012, 11:09 am
very nice game
Back to top

JustHavingFun









  


Post  Tue, Mar 06 2012, 11:10 am
I just usually say "Moo." Why waste words?
Back to top

GingerSpice









  


Post  Tue, Mar 06 2012, 1:41 pm
Last time I was in a field of cows I tried to run in non running sandals as they came running right towards me.. I definitely didn't call them Razz

is this a joke? or was this really on the Bachelor?
Back to top

Fox









  


Post  Tue, Mar 06 2012, 2:26 pm
Wait! Can I play this game at Dress Barn, too?
Back to top

Arcy









  


Post  Tue, Mar 06 2012, 4:49 pm
Fox wrote:
Wait! Can I play this game at Dress Barn, too?


Shocked Shocked Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

LOL... oh no she didn't!!! LOLOOLLLLL

that was SOOO mean, but totally hilariousness!!!! LOLLLLL
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Similar Topics Replies Last Post
"Hello", "Hi", & "Hey"
by RedRuby
11 Tue, Jun 17 2008, 11:43 am View latest post
TV Show "The Bachelor" Finale
by amother
30 Fri, Nov 23 2007, 11:15 am View latest post
"The Bachelor" on ABC 36 Thu, Mar 08 2012, 9:01 am View latest post
What starts with the hebrew letter "hey"? 7 Mon, Nov 09 2015, 8:04 pm View latest post
by cm
Did "HEY IT'S ME" have a baby thread already?
by Blossom
5 Tue, May 16 2006, 2:00 am View latest post

Jump to:  









Report offensive ad