Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Did you ever play this game in camp?

bigsis144

Post Wed, Jul 20 2011, 9:52 pm
It's a variation on "How Well Do You Know..."

Basically, the parts I remember are that a few pairs of a girl and a partner are chosen, the partner is asked questions, and if her answers match what the girl would have answered (ex. what time do you get up in the morning, what's your favorite ice cream flavor, etc.), she gets a point.

The twist is, before the game, a counselor called up the girl's mother/friend back at home/sister, etc., and recorded THEIR answers to the same questions. It's always a shock when you play the recording and a familiar voice comes out, often with very funny answers!

I'd love to play this game with a camp I work at, but if someone could describe it to me in more exact detail and explain the rules, and/or give examples of good questions, I'd really appreciate it!

bigsis144

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 8:19 am
bump

goforit

Post Wed, Feb 29 2012, 5:50 pm
yup remember this game. one good question was if there is a fire in the house what would be the first thing your sister would take out? One pair had the right answer only your sister and brothers.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics