Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Toddler and baby with flu !!! vent

amother

Post Tue, Mar 13 2012, 12:09 pm
I am going nuts!!!!!!! ...both girls have been sick since saturday night Crying (fever, vomit, projectile poop)
I went to sleep at 2 am for 2 nights now , I have been nursing both round the clock .
I have no clean towels left ,2 conforters to wash ,a growing pile of pucked on clothing....
I look like rag , and feel tired cranky and super nauseous.

I called the doctor....sounds like rotavirus she said ,keep fluids up ...nurse ,feed them mild foods on demand (I thought they had been vaccined Exploding anger ) keep away from people....duh! LOL

DH is beyond busy at work since he was just off for purim he brought take out and powerade and helped a little etc.
Older kids are grossed out and scared to get sick aka NOT HELPING LOL claiming everything has germs and wanting to stay away in their rooms. No cleaning lady here Sad

We went to a Purim party ,it was awesome untill...someone brought a lethargic child because the sitter refused to watch him Rolling Eyes and mum did not "want to miss out" . I am so annoyed Exploding anger

As I type I have my toddler sitting on the toilet ...and the baby nursing on a sling, I am not wearing a skirt LOL ( It just got puked on) I am sitting on the couch thinking walking around on a t shirt and panties might be the best way to go since , I keep needing to wash my leg with the shower head.

what a day !!!!!

Thanx for letting me vent.
I find myself almost crying and laughing.....The sun is shining ,the weather is great and I am stuck here sad because my toddler would have loved praky if she was not feeling so sick.

ANY tips! how do you guys cope? I feel so incompetent Sad

shlomitsmum

Post Tue, Mar 13 2012, 12:10 pm
oops! amother by accident embarrassed

and praky is suposed to read "parky"

amother

Post Tue, Mar 13 2012, 6:25 pm
Oy Sad
Just went through something similar with my toddler. It's miserable!! And I thought to myself, being a mother is one (if not THE) hardest job in the world!
Hang in there, this too shall pass. Hugs - you aren't alone and are doing a great job!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics