Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
St. Moritz

5qtkids

Post Fri, Mar 23 2012, 11:10 am
Why hasn't anyone banned this harmful product from ALL store shelves!!! This cleaner basically acts like acid when it comes in contact with skin....its fumes are harmful as well to breathe in even with ventilation!!!!!!

Input wanted...your thoughts!!

Have SAFE cleaning experience!!!

Sudy

Post Fri, Mar 23 2012, 11:27 am
I literally cringe when I see this on the grocery shelves.

Why are mothers still buying this stuff?

By now, everyone should know that it's dangerous. Are they all waiting for a personal visit from Hatzolah?

mamommommy

Post Fri, Mar 23 2012, 11:41 am
This is not the only harmful product out there. There are dozens of commercial products that can cause serious injury or death in the course of their regular use. Unfortunately, as long as the product carries the appropriate safety warnings and features, then they can sell it.

And I'll tell you that I think the warnings are ridiculous. Everything you buy has some sort of serious warning on it. With my first baby I remember hysterically calling my doctor because my baby inhaled baby powder or ate more than a pea-size of toothpaste. You should read the safety warnings on those things! It's enough to scare any new young mother! I think that people just become accustomed to ignoring, or not even bothering to read the warnings on theses things since they all have them and it's often just there for legal reasons. It's hard for consumers to ferret out the truly harmful products from the safe ones.

It's up to consumers to become educated and STOP BUYING these products. If no one buys them, no one will sell them.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Mar 23 2012, 11:53 am
There's another current thread on this.

yo'ma

Post Fri, Mar 23 2012, 12:59 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
There's another current thread on this.

here it is, st. moritz: beware
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics