Home

Shooting at a Jewish school in France
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Report offensive ad

sped

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 1:26 pm       Post subject: Re: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
celestial wrote:
WHAT KIND OF MAN CAN SHOOT A 3 YEAR OLD?!
Hashem help us....

What makes you call him a "man"? He doesn't seem very human to me....

imamiri

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 1:26 pm       Post subject: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
May the perpetrator be caught soon.

Ruchel, have they determined if it is the same shooter as the one involved in the shooting of the soldiers?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country!"

celestial

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 1:27 pm       Post subject: Re: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
sped wrote:
celestial wrote:
WHAT KIND OF MAN CAN SHOOT A 3 YEAR OLD?!
Hashem help us....

What makes you call him a "man"? He doesn't seem very human to me....

Sorry, I mean what kind of sick *&%$

Ruchel

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 1:54 pm       Post subject: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
Apparently some say they have seen a Muslim, others a white.

My husband heard it's one of these 3 wanna be nazi http://www.ladepeche.fr/conten.....2_h192.jpg
These guys bully the "n*ggers and towel he*ds" in their unit, for long years. The bullied were told it's in their head, they need to make an effort to adapt, whatever. Finally now things are in gear...

An ex soldier who left after years of open bullying, Muslim, thanks the Jewish associations as they were the only ones handling it...

"You will have many many children and make successful shidduchim beh", reb. Esther Jungreis

HindaRochel

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 3:16 pm       Post subject: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
May Hashem bring this low life to justice soon.

shevi82

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 3:31 pm       Post subject: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
This is terrible. On the news in EY they said that the killer was from a group of Neo Nazis who were kicked out of the French army.

newmommy1

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 3:34 pm       Post subject: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
Would anyone know an address or email where we could send condolence letters?

sequoia

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 3:43 pm       Post subject: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
I can't bear it. How horrible.

A neo-Nazi? Well, at least no one will hesitate to condemn him. If it were a Muslim, everyone would immediately bring Israel/Palestine into it.

Britmummy

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 4:05 pm       Post subject: Re: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
newmommy1 wrote:
Would anyone know an address or email where we could send condolence letters?

The school's e-mail is ozar31@wanadoo.fr although their website says the school is closed tomorrow (I would imagine for the levayas Sad )

Ruchel

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 4:19 pm       Post subject: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
Collège/Lycée Otzar Hatorah
33 rue Jules Dalou
31500 TOULOUSE

http://www.facebook.com/groups/270081749740898/

Raisin

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 4:40 pm       Post subject: Re: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
sequoia wrote:

A neo-Nazi? Well, at least no one will hesitate to condemn him. If it were a Muslim, everyone would immediately bring Israel/Palestine into it.

great. another group to worry about, its not just muslims attacking Jews. Whites too.

devo1982

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 5:10 pm       Post subject: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
My heart breaks thinking just trying to imagine losing a husband and two children in one day. I've been reading reports online that paint the most horrific scenes imaginable. The survivors are also on my mind. Seeing such horror and cold-blooded murder up close. Sad Sad

BDE.

I hope they catch these evil monsters soon.

sequoia

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 5:12 pm       Post subject: Re: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
Raisin wrote:
sequoia wrote:

great. another group to worry about, its not just muslims attacking Jews. Whites too.

neo-Nazis haven't gone anywhere. they've always been around.

purelife

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 8:26 pm       Post subject: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
horrible news, I have no words...
doesn anyone know if the wife has more children ? so nebbach for her and the other parents who lost their kids. we should never ever ever know of such a tzores they have to go thrue !

Stayci

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 8:52 pm       Post subject: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
Unbearable. What a horrible nightmare. May Hashem give mom and family supernatural strength to survive such a tragedy.

ra_mom

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 8:53 pm       Post subject: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
Baruch Dayon HaEmes Crying or Very sad

Refuah Shelaima to the wounded Crying or Very sad

Yocheved84

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 9:10 pm       Post subject: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
If anyone knows about a fund/donations/address for the wife/mother of the victims, can you please post it as soon as you know?

What terrible news. BDE to those lost and RS to the boy in surgery.

OY. Oy. Oy. No words.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 9:10 pm       Post subject: Re: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
purelife wrote:
doesn anyone know if the wife has more children ? so nebbach for her and the other parents who lost their kids. we should never ever ever know of such a tzores they have to go thrue !
She has a young daughter.
May they give each other strength through this nightmare.

Complimentary ad for being a mod

Last edited by Hashem_Yaazor on Mon, Mar 19 2012, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

wifey

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 9:11 pm       Post subject: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
Terrible. I'm sick to my stomach. Baruch Dayan Haemet and may hashem avenge their blood.

Ruchel, pls keep us posted on the cholim list.

devo1982

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 19 2012, 9:47 pm       Post subject: Re: re: shooting at a Jewish school in France
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
purelife wrote:
She has a young daughter.
May they give each other strength through this nightmare.

I saw a picture of the Sandler family on Seraphic Secret and my heart ached all over again. So young, so precious, and gone. Just like that. May Hashem comfort her and her little baby daughter who will grow up without her father or brothers.
View previous topic :: View next topic

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next