Home

Shooting at a Jewish school in France
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


sped









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 1:26 pm
celestial wrote:
WHAT KIND OF MAN CAN SHOOT A 3 YEAR OLD?!
Hashem help us....

What makes you call him a "man"? He doesn't seem very human to me....
Back to top

imamiri









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 1:26 pm
May the perpetrator be caught soon.

Ruchel, have they determined if it is the same shooter as the one involved in the shooting of the soldiers?
Back to top

celestial









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 1:27 pm
sped wrote:
celestial wrote:
WHAT KIND OF MAN CAN SHOOT A 3 YEAR OLD?!
Hashem help us....

What makes you call him a "man"? He doesn't seem very human to me....


Sorry, I mean what kind of sick *&%$
Back to top

Ruchel









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 1:54 pm
Apparently some say they have seen a Muslim, others a white.

My husband heard it's one of these 3 wanna be nazi http://www.ladepeche.fr/conten.....2_h192.jpg
These guys bully the "n*ggers and towel he*ds" in their unit, for long years. The bullied were told it's in their head, they need to make an effort to adapt, whatever. Finally now things are in gear...

An ex soldier who left after years of open bullying, Muslim, thanks the Jewish associations as they were the only ones handling it...
Back to top

HindaRochel









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 3:16 pm
May Hashem bring this low life to justice soon.
Back to top

shevi82









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 3:31 pm
This is terrible. On the news in EY they said that the killer was from a group of Neo Nazis who were kicked out of the French army.
Back to top

newmommy1









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 3:34 pm
Would anyone know an address or email where we could send condolence letters?
Back to top

sequoia









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 3:43 pm
I can't bear it. How horrible.

A neo-Nazi? Well, at least no one will hesitate to condemn him. If it were a Muslim, everyone would immediately bring Israel/Palestine into it.
Back to top

Britmummy









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 4:05 pm
newmommy1 wrote:
Would anyone know an address or email where we could send condolence letters?

The school's e-mail is ozar31@wanadoo.fr although their website says the school is closed tomorrow (I would imagine for the levayas Sad )
Back to top

Ruchel









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 4:19 pm
Collège/Lycée Otzar Hatorah
33 rue Jules Dalou
31500 TOULOUSE


http://www.facebook.com/groups/270081749740898/
Back to top

Raisin









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 4:40 pm
sequoia wrote:
I can't bear it. How horrible.

A neo-Nazi? Well, at least no one will hesitate to condemn him. If it were a Muslim, everyone would immediately bring Israel/Palestine into it.


great. another group to worry about, its not just muslims attacking Jews. Whites too.
Back to top

devo1982









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 5:10 pm
My heart breaks thinking just trying to imagine losing a husband and two children in one day. I've been reading reports online that paint the most horrific scenes imaginable. The survivors are also on my mind. Seeing such horror and cold-blooded murder up close. Sad Sad

BDE.

I hope they catch these evil monsters soon.
Back to top

sequoia









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 5:12 pm
Raisin wrote:
sequoia wrote:
I can't bear it. How horrible.

A neo-Nazi? Well, at least no one will hesitate to condemn him. If it were a Muslim, everyone would immediately bring Israel/Palestine into it.


great. another group to worry about, its not just muslims attacking Jews. Whites too.


neo-Nazis haven't gone anywhere. they've always been around.
Back to top

purelife









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 8:26 pm
horrible news, I have no words...
doesn anyone know if the wife has more children ? so nebbach for her and the other parents who lost their kids. we should never ever ever know of such a tzores they have to go thrue !
Back to top

Stayci









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 8:52 pm
Unbearable. What a horrible nightmare. May Hashem give mom and family supernatural strength to survive such a tragedy.
Back to top

ra_mom









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 8:53 pm
Baruch Dayon HaEmes Crying or Very sad

Refuah Shelaima to the wounded Crying or Very sad
Back to top

Yocheved84









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 9:10 pm
If anyone knows about a fund/donations/address for the wife/mother of the victims, can you please post it as soon as you know?

What terrible news. BDE to those lost and RS to the boy in surgery.

OY. Oy. Oy. No words.
Back to top

Hashem_Yaazor









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 9:10 pm
purelife wrote:
horrible news, I have no words...
doesn anyone know if the wife has more children ? so nebbach for her and the other parents who lost their kids. we should never ever ever know of such a tzores they have to go thrue !
She has a young daughter.
May they give each other strength through this nightmare.


Last edited by Hashem_Yaazor on Mon, Mar 19 2012, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

wifey









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 9:11 pm
Terrible. I'm sick to my stomach. Baruch Dayan Haemet and may hashem avenge their blood.

Ruchel, pls keep us posted on the cholim list.
Back to top

devo1982









  


Post  Mon, Mar 19 2012, 9:47 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
purelife wrote:
horrible news, I have no words...
doesn anyone know if the wife has more children ? so nebbach for her and the other parents who lost their kids. we should never ever ever know of such a tzores they have to go thrue !
She has a young daughter.
May they give each other strength through this nightmare.


I saw a picture of the Sandler family on Seraphic Secret and my heart ached all over again. So young, so precious, and gone. Just like that. May Hashem comfort her and her little baby daughter who will grow up without her father or brothers.
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next Recent Topics

Page 3 of 5 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News

Similar Topics Replies Last Post
Jewish school teacher in France stabbed 3 Thu, Nov 19 2015, 6:08 am View latest post
another school shooting 3 Thu, Oct 11 2007, 9:34 am View latest post
4 dead in shooting at Jewish Museum of Belgium 6 Sun, May 25 2014, 4:16 pm View latest post
On-line public school within a Jewish day school setting 1 Wed, Sep 12 2012, 12:39 am View latest post
Jewish Online School
by Mommzy
5 Thu, Jun 03 2010, 10:28 pm View latest post

Jump to:  









Report offensive ad