Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Shooting at a Jewish school in France
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

Aribenj

Post Mon, Mar 19 2012, 9:59 pm
I just... have no words... I can't even imagine how horrific. I've been walking in a daze all day...

gila-rina

Post Mon, Mar 19 2012, 10:00 pm
boruch dayan haemes
no words Crying

gp2.0

Post Mon, Mar 19 2012, 11:09 pm
Horrifying. Heartbreaking. Crying Crying

flowerpower

Post Mon, Mar 19 2012, 11:14 pm
I'm so heartbroken. There are no words for this.

boysrus

Post Mon, Mar 19 2012, 11:15 pm
There are no words for this, I can't stop crying when I think about it. what a tragedy, I have been thinking all day about that poor woman who has now lost her husband and two sons. I can't stand it
may Hashem bring a yeshua to all of klal yisroel , and lets daven that the month of Nissan should truly be the month of the geulah.. look forward to seeing you all in yerusholayim when moshiach comes, its got to be happening soon...

myself

Post Tue, Mar 20 2012, 7:05 am
boysrus wrote:
There are no words for this, I can't stop crying when I think about it. what a tragedy, I have been thinking all day about that poor woman who has now lost her husband and two sons. I can't stand it
may Hashem bring a yeshua to all of klal yisroel , and lets daven that the month of Nissan should truly be the month of the geulah.. look forward to seeing you all in yerusholayim when moshiach comes, its got to be happening soon...

Amen.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Mar 20 2012, 9:15 am
Yocheved84 wrote:
If anyone knows about a fund/donations/address for the wife/mother of the victims, can you please post it as soon as you know?

What terrible news. BDE to those lost and RS to the boy in surgery.

OY. Oy. Oy. No words.

They are doing this one for Mrs Sandler: http://www.facebook.com/groups.....0038/

Growing

Post Tue, Mar 20 2012, 11:15 am
Hashem Yeracheim! Beyond beyond words. We REALLY need Moshiach to liberate us - its just getting scarier

rainbow dash

Post Tue, Mar 20 2012, 11:18 am
Soo sad I cant stop thinking about it. I read that she is 8 months pregnant. I live in Europe and pray that it will not happen here as well, the schools have tightened but its sad thinking about it. I really feel that this is what it feels like the birthing pains of mosicha.

sequoia

Post Tue, Mar 20 2012, 6:22 pm
http://www.washingtonpost.com/......html

Ruchel

Post Tue, Mar 20 2012, 6:30 pm
The French media didn't have the details, and I kinda regret reading them now...

sweetcandy

Post Tue, Mar 20 2012, 6:38 pm
sequoia wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/anger-dignity-cry-for-papa-how-1-family-copes-as-shooter-strikes-french-jewish-school/2012/03/20/gIQAYYaAQS_story.html

I read this after reading about R' Sheinberg, and now I'm actually crying, this is all just getting too much...

Ruchel

Post Tue, Mar 20 2012, 6:49 pm
I'm trying to say this as politely as possible.
The mother is very very upset about people saying she is pregnant as she is not, and making weird/mushy videos and photomontages. Please don't steal pics especially to do it. Thanks.

sequoia

Post Tue, Mar 20 2012, 6:50 pm
I'm not doing anything. I posted a link to the respectable Washington Post.

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Mar 20 2012, 6:58 pm
That washington post article is so sad!

We need moshiach so badly with all these gedolim niftar and just one sad story after another. I cannot go onto yeshiva world news anymore since every day there is one sad story after another I cannot hear the word death another time Sad

May hashem bring complete nechama to the wife/mother of the sandler family and the young girls mother too. May they be comforted and only have simchas and nachas in the future!!

Mr Sandler was a neighbor to my aunt in Israel and davened with my uncle in shul. Too sad.

rainbow dash

Post Tue, Mar 20 2012, 7:03 pm
sorry I did not realize that she wasnt expecting I heard it from jewishmom.com sorry

Ruchel

Post Wed, Mar 21 2012, 10:22 am
No individual's fault. Especially non journalists. I don't know how did this horrible rumour, but it's horrible...

BH BH they caught him or are close to. He is surrounded in a house in Toulouse. I finally sent my dd to school today (though my friends called me crazy for not sending yesterday).

sweetcandy

Post Wed, Mar 21 2012, 10:32 am
I hope he does not get 'arrested', too much taxpayer's money is spent on mollycoddling these monsters in our prison's, there's a better way for people like this...

Ruchel

Post Wed, Mar 21 2012, 4:47 pm
There has been a bombing at the Indonesian embassy in Paris. They don't know if it's linked yet.

StrongIma

Post Wed, Mar 21 2012, 5:11 pm
how is Aaron ben Lea?

are there other wounded to say tehilim for?
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics