Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Pandas help dnsa 950 reg 120!!!!!

amother

Post Mon, Mar 26 2012, 11:05 am
My ds just finished abntibiotics for strep and his dnsa is 950 I am so scared!!!!! What does this mean? His dr said she doesn't believe in pandas! Well I do he is defnitly acting hyper he had a bit of tics but it when away bh.
what ways can I bring the numbers down with out antibotics(cause his dr. won't give it to me) please whoever has information/experiance about this please answer.
I am thinking about going to dr. shulman.

amother

Post Mon, Mar 26 2012, 10:25 pm
bump

amother

Post Tue, Mar 27 2012, 12:43 am
What does the doctor say to do?

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Mar 27 2012, 12:52 am
Dr shulman is the right doctor to see.calm down, nothingbad will happen in the meantime.

Sherri

Post Tue, Mar 27 2012, 11:12 am
I second seeing Dr. Schulman.

jarussy

Post Tue, Mar 27 2012, 11:18 am
Dr shulman is the right person

amother

Post Tue, Mar 27 2012, 3:00 pm
op here my dr says to repeat the antibotics and if we see a diffrence then we should consider a diffrent antibotics (amoxicialen how ever u spell that) for a few months. my dh and my dr is not happy that dr. shulman gives zithromax for 6 months because that is the best antibotics and if he chas vsholim get imune.... if I just give asdoflis and garlic and give him to eat more healthy can that help?

Pineapple

Post Tue, Mar 27 2012, 6:13 pm
6 months for zithromax?!?!?!?

that sounds like a loooong time

amother

Post Wed, Mar 28 2012, 9:56 am
op here pineapple that's right I don't feel comfterable doing that and that's what dr. shulman recomends. She is supposed to be the big maven! so is there anyone out there that treated pandas with a diffrent antibotics and was sucessful?

jelly belly

Post Wed, Mar 28 2012, 10:42 am
Until you see Dr Shulman, you don't actually know what she is going to say. I believe she customizes a program for each child. If it was a simple as 6 months of zithromax, no one would go to her for this. Your own ped could prescribe that.

I think you should make an appointment and talk this over with Dr Shulman. I doubt you are the first person with this problem. And she is really the expert, and can explain the pros and cons of each aspect of treatment.

Pineapple

Post Wed, Mar 28 2012, 6:37 pm
OP Pm me please

amother

Post Wed, Mar 28 2012, 6:41 pm
Even if Dr. Schulman prescribes 6 months of Zithromax (who said she will, she treats each case individually and follows up with the patient throughout the regiment), it would be a very low dose of Zithromax. And she wouldn't just give you a prescription with 6 refills, she would monitor and prescribe month by month.
Don't freak out if you don't know what she will say.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics