Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Turning over the kitchen

black sheep

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 12:09 am
the hardest job for me is turning over the kitchen. I hate it. I'm on imamother right now because I'm supposed to be turning over my kitchen. procrastinating instead. who else hasn't turned over yet?

Kugglegirl

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 12:15 am
Just turned over the fleshig 1/2. but still have more areas in the house to clean. no tiny kids crawling here, so not so much worry about tracking. have put the fear of IMA in them, so even the older one remembered to ask permission to eat a cracker. OUTSIDE!! I told her. & WHAT CRACKER??? Oh, something she got at school!!!

the pouring boiling water freaks me out. I'm always so scared, but then it's done.

little by little, you will get there!

black sheep

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 12:20 am
I also hate doing the boiling water! okay, I'm going to the kitchen now for the next two hours. then back to imamother. or maybe to bed....

imamiri

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 12:31 am
black sheep wrote:
the hardest job for me is turning over the kitchen. I hate it. I'm on imamother right now because I'm supposed to be turning over my kitchen. procrastinating instead. who else hasn't turned over yet?

Me. DH and I are procrastinating too. We have been playing video games and watching hockey.

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 12:38 am
my husband is doing the sinks now, and everything else is done. just have to do the dining room tomorrow- table, chairs, and server.
even if I WERENT 9 months pregnant, my husband would still be the one to do the sinks....im short, and our sinks are anyway in funny positions and I cant reach all the way around.
now the only question is what do I give my kids for breakfast and supper for the next few days......

bamamama

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 3:08 am
I just did my kitchen tonight. Still waiting for the oven to finish. Then I have to kasher what can be done with boiling water (silverware, sinks, sauce pans) and lay down the plastic floor stuff on the counter...but that will have to wait for tomorrow.

I bought my kids kitniyos cereal to eat with milk for breaky tomorrow. I'm planning a grocery-store picnic for lunch (I.e. hummous and crackers at the park). Supper will be Pesachdik but not sure what yet...

chani8

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 7:16 am
imamiri wrote:
black sheep wrote:

Me. DH and I are procrastinating too. We have been playing video games and watching hockey.

Rolling Laughter

Where is that wand!!

RachelEve14

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 7:26 am
black sheep wrote:

I'm about half through. Every time I think all the dishes are done I find another. Did the stove, cleaned the oven (not kashering it), getting there...

Marion

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 12:38 pm
Freezer is done. I cover my counters and bought sink inserts this year so I don't have to kasher them. I don't do my oven (have a toaster oven). Still have to clean the fridge and do the stovetop.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics