Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
This woman is too beautiful. Waaaa!!!!
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

ElTam

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 8:09 pm
As my very wise grandmother used to say, "Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone." I have had (and still do have) friends who are mamish drop-dead gorgeous who were and are exceptionally well liked by other women because they were nice, likeable people. I don't think beauty is this woman's issue.

Happy18

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 8:10 pm
She's fine looking but not the stunner she seems to think she is. She is most likely very charismatic.

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 8:14 pm
I don't find her pretty at all. I have a hard time believing she really gets all that attention.

Dandelion1

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 8:46 pm
Today, as I was leaving the house, my cute neighbor across the street waved and said hi. Later on, that adorable Fedex guy smiled at me and told me to have a good day. When I was at the Gap, the salesman was so helpful, he kept smiling and going out of his way to be helpful. The guy at the bagel store always remembers what I like on my bagel! Obviously, it's because they are all lusting after me, due to my ravishing looks! Rolling Eyes

Anything can be interpreted to fit an image we believe and are looking to reinforce. When taken to the extent that she does, it is usually some sort of mild personality disorder.

CatLady

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 8:59 pm
Everyone appreciates beauty. However, narcissism is never particularly popular. Wink Wink

Raizle

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 9:00 pm
Raisin wrote:
is it just me? I think she is rather plain.

no it's not just you.
The first word that comes to my mind is "generic" looking

Raizle

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 9:03 pm
ysmommy wrote:
ploni321 wrote:
I'm prettier than her. Tongue Out

me too. im gonna go cry about it

yeah me too. Can we ask Yael for our own private forum so we can support and help each other?

mom2dkay

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 9:06 pm
What's with that nose? It's kind of ugly! And her smile is quite fake.

GreenEyes26

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 9:08 pm
candyheart wrote:
Today, as I was leaving the house, my cute neighbor across the street waved and said hi. Later on, that adorable Fedex guy smiled at me and told me to have a good day. When I was at the Gap, the salesman was so helpful, he kept smiling and going out of his way to be helpful. The guy at the bagel store always remembers what I like on my bagel! Obviously, it's because they are all lusting after me, due to my ravishing looks! Rolling Eyes

Anything can be interpreted to fit an image we believe and are looking to reinforce. When taken to the extent that she does, it is usually some sort of mild personality disorder.

Thumbs Up

yksraya

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 9:09 pm
she has a very big self ego and that's why other woman probably hate her. she not only isn't pretty but her figure is not that tempting either.

frisbee17

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 9:20 pm
My problem here isn't with her looks because I don't think that we should judge anyone and say their nose is ugly their figure is bad, etc. My problem is with that nasty attitude..."men looooove me because I'm just sooooo s*xxxxxyyyy!!!!" ugh.

sequoia

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 9:21 pm
You people are not nice.

So she's talking nonsense. That's no reason to call her ugly. It just makes you sound catty -- proving her point.

MamaBear

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 9:33 pm
I think she's pretty...add tall, thin and blond to that and you get all the male attention. The women, on the other hand, probably can see that she's not breathtaking and get annoyed by all the attention.

I consider myself to be of above average looks and I'm thin. I had a blond friend in high school who got so much attention although she wasn't that attractive. But she dressed and acted in a provacative manner and as a result got lots of attention. As a projects of sorts, one day I dressed up like her, belly shirt and all (this was the 80s, I wasn't frum) and went into the city. I wore lots of makeup, I smiled, I strutted. Men whistled. The whole thing was ridiculous in retrospect but it did prove that dress and attitude play a large role. I went back to jeans and a tshirt the next day. Smile

Alef Bais

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 9:50 pm
I think a lot of Jewish women are so much prettier than her! She's nothing special.

StrawberrySmoothie

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 9:56 pm
I don't think she is pretty at all. I can understand why she doesn't have too many friends either...

P.S. so not catty! If you write an article discussing your looks, people will be offering their opinions!

September June

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 9:57 pm
The most beautiful women I know are those with beautiful smiles and a heart of gold. Once you get to know someone its their charecter that gives them beauty.

gp2.0

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 10:00 pm
You sure this isn't an april fools hoax?

Arcy

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 10:08 pm
I'd like her mirror. Where can I get one??

groisamomma

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 10:08 pm
ysmommy wrote:
elf123 wrote:
Her hubby is quite the studmuffin, though.... Wink

LOL I think they should be nominated for "most attractive couple of the century" award

Brad and Angelina are trolls compared to these two.

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

DrMom

Post Wed, Apr 04 2012, 11:03 pm
candyheart wrote:

^^^This.

She is a delusional narcisist.
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics