Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
GOING OFF MY MIND!!! NEED SOME ENTERTAINMENT! PLSSSSS PPL
1  2  3  Next

COULD YOU ACTUALLY GO CRAZY FROM BOREDOM?
YES  
 52%  [ 53 ]
NO  
 28%  [ 29 ]
SOMETIMES  
 18%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 101

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 12:34 pm
Hey you there!

please post something before you close this page! you will have a huge mitzva of keeping a yiddisha frau sane!

I'm sitting here at work. factory is closed. I can't do anything at work cuz everything is blocked!!!!!!
My computer broke when the office moved to its current location (a few months ago). Boss ordered a new one. I really cool one, all in one desktop, huge touch screen and the makes. he order it for ME! boss was not in the office when it arrived so male workmate set it up for himself and gave me his old computer. male workmate used to sit online all day. shopping, news, blogs, YouTube & Facebook. so boss blocked it all!!! and now its blocked for me!! its a neis that I can still access imamother!!! boss also blocked chat!!!
and now I can't do anything. I feel stupid to ask boss to take it off !!! BTW, male workmate is back on YouTube, Facebook and all! ARG!!!!!!!!! I'm going insane!!

oh- and I can't even see pictures that are posted here on imamother! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so ppl please please please do me a favor and post anything! whatever you want! just post so I'll be reading something.

I've been refreshing imamother 61 times in the last minute! kidding. no. not kidding.

help!!!! I'm going crazy! its been like this for the last few weeks. now things are picking up but the factory is closed today and tomorrow! pls pls pls DO NOT close this web page before posting. even a BOO is welcome!
post funny smileys or say silly stuff or not whatever.

I think I'm insane already!!! OK. gotta post this now or I won't finish begging and screaming.
and I am NOT reading this before posting cuz if I will I'll delete the whole thing!

one more time - help pppl!!!!

(edited to change the word "PLL" to "PPL" in the subject)

Last edited by Tzutzie on Thu, Apr 05 2012, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 12:35 pm
I voted first! and my vote was YES!

Optione

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 12:41 pm
post on all of the games on imamother- true and false, similar words, etc.

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 12:42 pm
did u just read my post on true or false?

brazilianmommy

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 12:43 pm
I feel your pain my boss blocked facebook on all our computers and I also dont have chat so im board at work reading post . Good luck to you Very Happy Smile

nycgal

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 12:45 pm
Isn't it the worst when you have to sit in work and be bored when you have tonnnnns to do at home??

Keep in mind that work will be over soon and you'll have off for Pesach!!

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 12:49 pm
I don't really care for Facebook. I don't have an account but I need google talk! and shopping / browsing... Ebay. Amazon. Macy's. Lord & Taylor. Nordsrtom. Endless shoes & accessories.....

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 12:51 pm
nycgal wrote:
Isn't it the worst when you have to sit in work and be bored when you have tonnnnns to do at home??

Keep in mind that work will be over soon and you'll have off for Pesach!!

yea it is the worst!!! and my brother is begging me to just ditch work w/out telling my boss and help him with his twins...

seeker

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 12:52 pm
If male coworker got back on YouTube can you get him to share his secret?

Is pogo.com blocked? Or other game sites?

bravo

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 12:53 pm
oy I feel ur pain totally cuz im in the same shoe!!! work is almost over, yay!!! ahhhh vacation!!!!!! have a kosher n freilichen pesach!!!!!

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 1:03 pm
seeker wrote:
If male coworker got back on YouTube can you get him to share his secret?

Is pogo.com blocked? Or other game sites?

boss never blocked it on his computer!!

as the the games, thanks - but I'm way beyond that. I used to play all games especially bubbleshooter but that was with my old computer. here it is blocked. and I already played minesweeper and spider solitaire countless times.
ohhh I guess I'll have to sit tight for another 57 minutes!

bravo

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 1:06 pm
hold ur breath!!!! ur almost gone!!!!!

glamourmom

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 1:06 pm
till what time do you work, tzutzie?

I just wrote a whole reply and then when I clicked submit the whole thing disappeared. seems I wasnt logged on. any way I can retrieve my post? I cant even remember exactly what I wrote.

yummy2

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 1:07 pm
I envy you that you have so much time to sit in a quiet place saying tehilim & asking Hashem to help all in need.
Might I add, while getting paid! Wink
May all you & our tefilos see yeshuos real soon!

yo'ma

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 1:07 pm
Aren't you glad that Yael is so strict on what you can post because if not imamother might also get blocked. Confused

glamourmom

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 1:08 pm
I meant I wasnt signed in

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 1:11 pm
Ok, here's a funny email I got once:

Quote:
An elderly lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her car. She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at them at the top of her voice, "I have a gun and I know how to use it!

Get out of the car you dirty rotten scoundrels!"
The four men didn't wait for a second invitation but got out and ran like mad, whereupon the lady, somewhat shaken, proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the driver's seat.

She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. She tried and tried and then it dawned on her why. A few minutes later she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down. She loaded her bags into her car and drove to the police station.

The sergeant to whom she told the story nearly tore himself in two with laughter and pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale white males were reporting a car jacking by a mad elderly woman described as white, less than 5' tall, glasses, and curly white hair carrying a large handgun.

No charges were filed.
(True story!)

Last edited by amother on Fri, Aug 21 2020, 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 1:13 pm
How bout this?

Yo Mamma so fat,
she don't eat animal crackers

She eats animals with crackers!

Last edited by amother on Fri, Aug 21 2020, 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 1:18 pm
glamourmom wrote:
till what time do you work, tzutzie?

I just wrote a whole reply and then when I clicked submit the whole thing disappeared. seems I wasnt logged on. any way I can retrieve my post? I cant even remember exactly what I wrote.

I work till 5:00. and I don't think u can retrieve it. Sad I had this a few times and now first thing I do when I come onto imamother is sing in!

yummy2 wrote:
I envy you that you have so much time to sit in a quiet place saying tehilim & asking Hashem to help all in need.
Might I add, while getting paid! Wink
May all you & our tefilos see yeshuos real soon!

Oh! you wish! its an open office w/2 more girls and one guy, then off this big room are three more private offices for my 3 bosses. now the maintenance guy is here and he's vacuuming LOL the desks to clean it for pesach! No I can't even talk on the phone. everyone will hear me. and if I daven or say tehilim everyone will SEE & hear it.... and there is noise here (vacuuming. remember?) so there isn't anything worth turning into a green eyed jealous monster here.

yo'ma wrote:
Aren't you glad that Yael is so strict on what you can post because if not imamother might also get blocked. Confused

yea. I guess. THANK YOU Yael! Yo'ma, should I send her a PM to thank her?

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Apr 05 2012, 1:20 pm
crush wrote:
How bout this?

Yo Mamma so fat,
she don't eat animal crackers

She eats animals with crackers!

Crush! ur funny! this and the other email. haha. had a good laugh thanks. BTW, everyone here knows that I just read a joke on computer. so much for privacy.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics