Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Just bought a Yaffa human hair blend sheital..

MuppetLover

Post Mon, Apr 23 2012, 11:47 am
Did I make a mistake? I bought it new with tags off ebay, does anyone have any mazel with these? The sheital looked good,and I paid 75 dollars including shipping, so if I get a year of wear out of it I wont be upset, but I just wanted to know if anyone ever bought one of these before? I am used to wearing very expensive wigs, but I needed a new sheital fast bc my other 2 are really close to the garbage can but I love them so much I bought this one to preserve the other two a little longer.

sky

Post Mon, Apr 23 2012, 12:47 pm
MuppetLover wrote:
Did I make a mistake? I bought it new with tags off ebay, does anyone have any mazel with these? The sheital looked good,and I paid 75 dollars including shipping, so if I get a year of wear out of it I wont be upset, but I just wanted to know if anyone ever bought one of these before? I am used to wearing very expensive wigs, but I needed a new sheital fast bc my other 2 are really close to the garbage can but I love them so much I bought this one to preserve the other two a little longer.

Even if you get less then a year it can't be a mistake.
figure a 2000 dollar sheitel for 5 years = $400 per year. plus the amount you spend to cut it.

MuppetLover

Post Mon, Apr 23 2012, 3:21 pm
My concern is will it look horrific. I dont want to be one of those ladies when people walk down the street look like they are wearing an ugly wig....

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Apr 23 2012, 3:49 pm
it its washed often and well kept it should last you at least half a year looking good. I have mine for 2 years now. my sheitel macher puts it in some kind of oven every now and then to make it soft... it looks good. I have one for work that is not too good anymore and an extra for everyday. for when I go out - not at work... I really really took good care of it but its almost blonde from the sun... lol.

edited to add - you really have to wash it very often so I doesn't look and/or feel like steal-wool...

MuppetLover

Post Mon, Apr 23 2012, 4:54 pm
Thanks for the input, I am so nervous about this!!!

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Apr 23 2012, 7:36 pm
I wouldn't say wash it often - that can ruin hair.

If you don't wear it to death, after a year or so you can still have it for the rain or wind etc.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels