Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Titanic

glamourmom

Post Tue, Apr 17 2012, 12:45 pm
anyone watched Titanic????

they have it now in 3D in theaters. it was soo amazing.
no, this is not paid advertising, just wanted to share...

EmesOrNT

Post Tue, Apr 17 2012, 2:23 pm
I've seen it a few times, but I haven't had a chance to see it in 3D yet.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Apr 17 2012, 2:29 pm
I've seen and I regret.
Someone qualified it as "disaster [filth]", disrespectful to the real victims and a stupid love story with a stupid girl, and I agree with that...

CLARISSA? where art thou?

MGmom

Post Tue, Apr 17 2012, 2:31 pm
I have seen it more than once n know it on 3d now, totally doesnt interest me. overdramatic....

sequoia

Post Tue, Apr 17 2012, 2:32 pm
Great movie but I'm not interested in 3D.

glamourmom

Post Tue, Apr 17 2012, 3:54 pm
is it really disaster [filth]? I didnt see it that way. there was a few moment that were inappropriate, perhaps, but I didnt think of it as [filth], in that sense of the word.

I thought it was an awesome movie. doubt id go see it in 3D if id already seen it on DVD but it was the first time I saw it and it was captivating.

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Apr 17 2012, 3:58 pm
Ruchel wrote:
I've seen and I regret.
Someone qualified it as "disaster [filth]", disrespectful to the real victims and a stupid love story with a stupid girl, and I agree with that...

CLARISSA? where art thou?

Seriously? You are kidding right?!
I mean there are PLENTY more movies out there that are much more "[filth] like". This is a beautiful story of a girl and boy that fall in love. It is sad and romantic. I do not think it is disrespectful to the victims and I cannot understand why you would say that since it really shows what they experienced. It made me understand the whole story of titanic sinking much more.
I loved the film but I have not yet seen it in 3d, probably will be too sad for me to watch.

Isramom8

Post Tue, Apr 17 2012, 4:03 pm
I bought it to have a few DVDs to watch postpartum, at a relative's house. It was horrifying, and so real. 3D??? I'd be very traumatized.

glamourmom

Post Tue, Apr 17 2012, 4:11 pm
yeah, it was downright frightening, and I really felt like I was there. it's not for everyone and had I know it would be so frightening I might have not gone. but now that the original fear has worn off, I really do appreciate the movie. it made me feel for those pple. it gave me perspective on all the natural disasters. they seem like some far-fetched story to us but when you see such a movie and you see how real human people had to deal with it, you suddenly realize, this is lives. not just some print out in the newspaper or radio.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Apr 17 2012, 4:43 pm
Ok.
Let's explain.
It's NOT s-xual [filth]. Do you know what food [filth] is? Well, this is sinking ship [filth].

I didn't find it romantic in the least. To me it's a one night stand made to look cutesy with a girl who disrespects her family norms and would never be able to live a poor life with the guy.

This is more like it
http://communities.washingtont.....real/

Chocoholic

Post Tue, Apr 17 2012, 5:22 pm
I am obsessed with that ship ever since I saw the movie. I don't care much for the romeo and juliet story but the ship is amazing. I've watched all documentaries and red lots of books about her.

I haven't seen the 3D movie yet, and don't have much interest in it since 3D is so bad for ou and I dont really see it anyway

Raisin

Post Tue, Apr 17 2012, 5:31 pm
Don't you love how in every fictional book/movie/tv show set in 1912 someone in the book goes down in the titanic? You would think there were 20,000 fatalities!

There is a kosher shop in manchester, uk, called Titanics because it was founded by a titanic survivor. Terrible name for a business, but incredibly, it seems to be thriving. http://www.titanics.co.uk/

sequoia

Post Tue, Apr 17 2012, 5:57 pm
Chocoholic wrote:

I haven't seen the 3D movie yet, and don't have much interest in it since 3D is so bad for ou and I dont really see it anyway

I don't see it either which is why I'm not interested.

Do you mean it's bad for your eyes?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics