Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Overstock pesach food

naomi2

Post Tue, Apr 24 2012, 8:13 pm
DS is gluten free, so im looking for a store/website that sells leftover pesach foods. I realize now that I should have stocked up two weeks ago but I didn't. Sad

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Apr 24 2012, 8:21 pm
I know that our grocery store sends the cookies and cakes back but keeps stuff like noodles, mixes, etc.

Simple1

Post Tue, Apr 24 2012, 8:26 pm
I don't know where you live, but the cookies and cake were a dollar a box here (Lakewood).

naomi2

Post Tue, Apr 24 2012, 8:31 pm
Simple1 wrote:
I don't know where you live, but the cookies and cake were a dollar a box here (Lakewood).

im in brooklyn

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Apr 24 2012, 8:39 pm
Naomi, those cakes and cookies aren't healthy. Your child should have real food, not fake junk food.

I understand wanting to buy the noodles but I think it's a poor idea to feed a kid such cholesterol laden snacks regularly. and the cereal is just sugar - he'd be better off with something else.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Apr 24 2012, 8:43 pm
I saw lady fingers on sale at Super 13 on 13th Ave

Pickle Lady

Post Tue, Apr 24 2012, 8:54 pm
I have a big box of oberlanders finger cookies that we didnt eat. you can have it. we live in brooklyn too

naomi2

Post Wed, Apr 25 2012, 4:05 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
Naomi, those cakes and cookies aren't healthy. Your child should have real food, not fake junk food.

I understand wanting to buy the noodles but I think it's a poor idea to feed a kid such cholesterol laden snacks regularly. and the cereal is just sugar - he'd be better off with something else.

I understand that they are not healthy. im actually looking for other food items such as 'bread'crumbs, kneidel mix, farfel, yum yum crackers etc... I only use the cake mix for cupcake substitute when he has a party at school.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Apr 25 2012, 5:04 pm
I hve a partially used box of the crumbs, pm me with your address and I'llgladly send it to you.

Twizzlers

Post Wed, Apr 25 2012, 5:56 pm
Amazing Savings on ave M still has pesach cake mixes and pesach cereal. I think they were .49/box

bnm

Post Wed, Apr 25 2012, 6:42 pm
there is the glutten free shope in bp, they have a website too. glutten free stuff all year round, all the bigger groceries around here have gf baked goods in the freezer section
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries