Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Eyebrow Threading in Jerusalem?

AlwaysThinking

Post Sun, Apr 29 2012, 1:19 am
I used to get my eyebrows threaded and I loved it. Haven't seen anyone round here that offers eyebrow threading. They must exist though - any recommendations? (Preferably cheap, but good. I got mine done VERY cheaply in Chutz L'Aretz and it was still a good job).

ray family

Post Sun, Apr 29 2012, 2:36 am
off of ben yehuda theres a place.
on the block of sefer v'sefel across from the bat ayin store there's a woman named idit.
she's done threading for me a few times. now she gen waxes but if you want threading ask.
she does a great job at shaping the brows.
I'm very particular about my eyebrows and she's one of the few women that I let touch me.

AlwaysThinking

Post Sun, Apr 29 2012, 11:32 am
Thanks for your response! Not sure exactly where you mean in reference to ben yehuda though...

ray family

Post Sun, Apr 29 2012, 11:46 am
I cannot remember the exact name of the street- yaavetz maybe?
either you can go from yaffo. from neeman walk down twd kikar ??? (sorry it's been so long since I've lived in Yerushalayim!!! I'm forgetting all the names) the first right into an alleyway is the street. walk to the end right before the steps on the left hand side it Idit.

the other way to get there is coming from the corner of king george and yaffo cont. down king george going twds the plaza. make the first left. there's a set of steps beside the store that fixes/sells watches/clocks. go down the steps- she's right there on the right.

if a/o has better instructions or knows the name of the street where sefer v'sefel is maybe you can chime in!

I'll check through some of my old stuff to see if I still have her number

AlwaysThinking

Post Sun, Apr 29 2012, 12:16 pm
Thanks so much - with the help of google maps and their new street view of yerushalayim, I found where you mean! I'm gonna go later this week will let you know how it goes!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics