Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Please Help Yanky Ostreicher

lovemykids

Post Mon, Apr 30 2012, 5:11 pm
The Family of Yanky Ostreicher will be congregating in front of the Bolivian Consulate this Thursday at 11:00 AM (morning). We will be doing this as a sign of support for Yanky and to show the Bolivian Government that there are people here in the United States that have not forgotten Yanky and are anxiously awaiting his return. We are asking you, if possible, to please take a couple of minutes out of your busy schedule to attend and show your support.

Note that this is not a protest or a demonstration. This is a peaceful show of support.

The address of the Bolivian Consulate is 211 East 43rd Street, New York, NY 10017 (43rd Street between 2nd and 3rd Ave in Manhattan). We will meet on Thursday, May 3, at 11:00 AM (morning).

(Please reply to this email if you think you will be able to attend so that we can get an approximate count.)
Please forward this to as many people as you can and let me know who will attend. Thank you for your continuing support.

I added the parenthesis because they don't apply here. If you can attend please tell me and I will notify them. If you can, please forward this to as many people as you can and if they respond that they will attend let me know. Thank you.

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Apr 30 2012, 5:20 pm
lovemykids wrote:
The Family of Yanky Ostreicher will be congregating in front of the Bolivian Consulate this Thursday at 11:00 AM (morning). We will be doing this as a sign of support for Yanky and to show the Bolivian Government that there are people here in the United States that have not forgotten Yanky and are anxiously awaiting his return. We are asking you, if possible, to please take a couple of minutes out of your busy schedule to attend and show your support.

Note that this is not a protest or a demonstration. This is a peaceful show of support.

The address of the Bolivian Consulate is 211 East 43rd Street, New York, NY 10017 (43rd Street between 2nd and 3rd Ave in Manhattan). We will meet on Thursday, May 3, at 11:00 AM (morning).

(Please reply to this email if you think you will be able to attend so that we can get an approximate count.)
Please forward this to as many people as you can and let me know who will attend. Thank you for your continuing support.

I added the parenthesis because they don't apply here. If you can attend please tell me and I will notify them. If you can, please forward this to as many people as you can and if they respond that they will attend let me know. Thank you.

do you have the email address?

lovemykids

Post Mon, Apr 30 2012, 5:27 pm
freejacobo@gmail.com

lovemykids

Post Mon, Apr 30 2012, 8:45 pm
This is for men and women.

lovemykids

Post Mon, Apr 30 2012, 9:57 pm
Bump

lovemykids

Post Tue, May 01 2012, 2:17 pm
Ok. There are no responses so far on this page. Is anybody forwarding it? Does anybody care at all? Is anybody going to attend?

yksraya

Post Tue, May 01 2012, 2:22 pm
lovemykids wrote:
Ok. There are no responses so far on this page. Is anybody forwarding it? Does anybody care at all? Is anybody going to attend?

I'll tell dh about it. he might be willing to attend.

lovemykids

Post Tue, May 01 2012, 2:23 pm
Thank you for replying.

mazeltov

Post Wed, May 02 2012, 11:17 am
lovemykids wrote:

Yes, people care.

I forwarded it to my classmates, but I don't know if anyone is going to attend or not.

I included the above email address on the bottom of the message.

I also posted it on facebook.

Also, I got an email from AMI about their magazine and it mentions A Rally for Yanky Ostreicher, so maybe they are writing about this in their magazine. I didn't get the magazine yet for this week, I only got an email summarizing the topics.

lovemykids

Post Wed, May 02 2012, 12:50 pm
Thank you. Ami and Hamodia are going to write about it this week but most people buy these magazines thursday and friday and by then it's too late.

Skippy!!

Post Wed, May 02 2012, 12:55 pm
I will not be able to attend but I will definitely forward it.
Hatzlocha, and I hope everything turns out good.

lovemykids

Post Wed, May 02 2012, 5:01 pm
PLEASE FORWARD TO EVERYBODY!!!! SAVE A MAN'S LIFE!!!!

http://dailypublicrelationsdia......html

Chloe

Post Wed, May 02 2012, 11:52 pm
http://www.vosizneias.com/1056.....livia

de_goldy

Post Thu, May 03 2012, 12:02 am
11am is a strange time to hold a rally and expect people to come. Anyone who works won't be able to come.

Best of luck.

I will forward it along just in case.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics