Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Stackable front load washer dryer

wereafamily

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 12:47 pm
Anyone just bought a stackable front load washer dryer? I'm looking for something in the 100 - 1400 dollars. I heard Frigidaire has a cheap one for around 1200, does anyone have it?

TIA

wereafamily

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 7:43 pm
anyone?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 7:49 pm
I think you're asking the wrong question.
Most washers come with dryers that can be stacked, and so even though most people here probably don't have stacked machines, they might be able to answer about their laundry machines...there have been many threads about those in the past if you want to check that out.
You'll easily find out online if a machine that you're interested in is stackable.

Happy 2B

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 7:54 pm
What the previous poster wrote is correct. Because front loaders do not have an opening on top usually they can be stacked. the appliance stores sell a kit that attaches the two machines. I have frigidaire front loaders that are stacked. The are not attached when you buy them however they can be stacked and attached using a kit. Im yirseh Hashem when I am in a bigger apartment I will unstack them.

I got mine at S&W in williamsburg and I am very happy they were about 1600 like you mentioned. Pretty much if you go to one of these heimishe stores that you trust you can ask them the pro's and cons and purchase based on your needs.

I have mine for 2 years Baruch Hashem.

SingALong

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 9:12 pm
I got one, don't rem which brand, it was 1400 for the both of them, I got it from ajmadison.com. I spoke to a sales rep for help deciding which one. I took whatever had a good promotion/deal at that time and had good reviews online. it was a dryer stacked above a front loader washer.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics