Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
How to make torah or flower cake pops?

yaeli83

Post Mon, May 21 2012, 2:55 pm
I am looking to make cake pops that look like a Torah or flowers to decorate my shavuos table. I have never made cake pops before...

Any ideas?

Mommeeeeeeee!

Post Mon, May 21 2012, 10:28 pm
If you look at my other thread in this forum, I posted instructions for how to make basic cake pops. After dipping, you can use fondant to make roses. Roll the fondant out flat, and shape into a bunch of teardrop shapes. Arrange the teardrop petals point down all around the ball in layers, taking care to pinch them together only at the bottom while keeping the tops separated. You can slightly curl the tops of the petals outward for a more open look, or keep it closed like a bud.

Torahs: shape into cubes instead of balls, stick thin pretzels through for atzei chayim, then dip in chocolate.

neveralone

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 12:48 am
im not sure if this is what your looking for but there was a artical in this weeks mishpacha on making flower cookies on a stick. it also gave instrucions on how to arrange it. they looked really nice. you might want to check it out!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins