Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Desserts
ISO Dessert using ostreicher frozen cookie dough

Daffi

Post Thu, May 24 2012, 8:09 am
Any ideas using the cookie dough to make a nice parve dessert for shabbos?

cutegal

Post Thu, May 24 2012, 9:56 am
http://www.gourmetkoshercookin.....-pie/

this recipe is rich but awesome!!!

mha3484

Post Thu, May 24 2012, 10:10 am
Bake the cookies and make ice cream sandwitches with parev ice cream.

chatouli

Post Thu, May 24 2012, 10:13 am
Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes. Easy and soooo yummy!!

Ingredients
•Ostreicher's frozen CC cookie dough - must be really frozen or cookie part will be dry and gross
•1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow or chocolate cake mix
•1 1/3 cups water
•1/3 cup canola oil
•3 eggs

Directions
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
2. Beat 3 eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer to break up. Add the cake mix, water, and canola oil; continue beating for 2 minutes on medium speed. Spoon into the prepared cupcake liners, filling each 2/3 full. Place a frozen cookie dough ball on the top center of each cupcake.
3.Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the cake portion of the cupcake (not the cookie dough ball) comes clean, about 18 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
4. Frost with a nice chocolate frosting. Or if you are lazy, like me, frost with Hashachar Haole chocolate spread.

Enjoy!!!

allrgymama

Post Thu, May 24 2012, 10:20 am
Do you mind using it raw?

I made a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough, froze it and then cut it up into pieces.

I crushed a package of chocolate chip cookies, mixed with melted margarine and made crusts (I have little loaf pans, but you could do a big version of this).

I then made a pareve vanilla ice cream and mixed the cookie dough into it.

I put the (not yet frozen) ice cream on top of the crusts and froze.

(I also lined each little pan with saran wrap before I pressed the crust into it and filled with ice cream. This allowed me to lift them out of the pan and freeze in a Tupperware container so that it took up less room in my freezer. When I serve them, I can just unwrap the Saran Wrap and plate, rather than having to slice through it.)

I'm serving this for dessert Friday night. Everyone is getting one bar and two fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies (dough is frozen. I'll defrost on Yom Tov and bake fresh).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics