Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Tipat Chalav= nuts!
Previous  1  2  3  4

tsiggelle

Post Thu, Jun 14 2012, 6:06 pm
if you know how to monitor your baby's growth and development yourself, you dont have to go to there , only for the shots if you vaccinate

Zus

Post Thu, Jun 14 2012, 6:46 pm
mizle10 wrote:
The best thing they ever told me: My babies tush crack isn't symmetrical. They can be totally insane.

Actually, this is an important thing they check! An asymmetrical butt crack can be a sign of hip dysplasia.

m in Israel

Post Fri, Jun 15 2012, 12:36 am
Ariellush wrote:
m in Israel wrote:
Sorry, just reread your link and I see this is a case from 12 years ago!!! Do you know what the result of the hearing was?

I am just asking how a case like Kyle's was possible? What enabled CPS to act like that? Has the New Freedom Commission has anything to do with it? And has this "new freedom" anything to do with the principles of freedom and liberty? The fact that this case is from 12 years ago does not make my questions less fresh and important.

Anyway, I am glad to hear that I am not right and that nobody can force parents, at least the knowledgeable ones, to poison their children... Still, to verify or to dispute your first-hand evidence and to show that your experience is rather a rule than an exception requires a serious multidisciplinary national-level research that requires institutional support and the financial means that I don't have Crying The same applies to the assumptions of the guys like dr Marcola, dr Bregin and Ron Paul. All that I have is the Internet, common sense and my limited time. And B"H I am in Israel and I feel free to yell back at those TH nurses... That does not necessarily mean that I really yell at anyone...

You also said "There are numerous cases in Israel of schools pushing parents to put their kids on Ritalin, too" ... Exactly. I had those cases in mind when I mentioned that Israel imported some stupid stuff from USA. No things like that in France, par example, whose culture is profoundly anti-American. Pushing parents to put their kids on Ritalin is originally a US invention, not an Israeli one... Israeli educational system is an imitation, a bad one, of the North American educational system.

I am also using only the internet and common sense (to back up my first hand knowledge). But the answers to your questions seem obvious to anyone looking at this in an objective light. I think it is pretty obvious that the Kyle case had nothing to do with the "New Freedom Commission", being as the case was in 2000 and the Commission was first formed in 2002!!! And as I mentioned before, these commissions are formed constantly on all sorts of topics, and reflect nothing except the opinions of those individuals on the commissions.

Additionally, it is a logistic impossibility to prove that something does NOT exist, so it is really up to you to prove that your statements are correct. Regarding "forced mental health evaluations even for babies", that would be something quite difficult to keep secret, so I don't think any "serious multidisciplinary national-level research" is required to determine if this is happening. Widespread anecdotal evidence, and the fact that no one is even claiming this is happening, would be enough for most people, except for real conspiracy theorists (and if you believe the U.S. government has a secret agency stealthily monitoring the mental health of kids throughout the country without the knowledge of their parents or teachers, we are not on the same page). My "first hand knowledge" regarding evaluations is about the official policies of the largest school system in the country, as well as how I saw it carried out in a specific region. So you would have to claim that this is done secretly and against the official policy, or that it is only done in certain areas, in order to argue with my experience -- if that is what you claim, that is fine, but it is certainly not what you stated in your original post.

As far as your Ritalin claim, that would require more research, but again, as you are making the claim, the burden of "proof" is up to you. Being that we cannot conduct a study of all CPS cases, we can use only research and logic. The fact that when you attempted to back up your claim the only example you could find was one case from 12 years ago where the result was the child was NOT forced on Ritalin makes it hard for me to see the basis of your theory, even without access to extensive research abilities. As to how CPS can do this, it is quite simple -- the school social worker reported the parents (and the article doesn't give us details on why), and therefore CPS must investigate. It is a flawed system, but that's how it works -- accusations must be investigated. Now there obviously was something going on, as this case almost made it to court, but frankly the results were that the parents were not forced to give the kid Ritalin. If the parents decided to find therapists, etc. to work with their child under the supervision of a doctor, that would have been acceptable, too.

ally

Post Fri, Jun 15 2012, 1:27 am
I have to say the one time there was actually a real problem, they were nice and kind. This after multiple times of leaving in tears for no reason at all.
Go figure.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics