Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The Bachelorette
Previous  1  2  3  Next

sleepwalking

Post Fri, Jun 29 2012, 9:43 am
Any way to watch it out of the US? Can anyone post a link please?

:MOM:

Post Fri, Jun 29 2012, 10:14 am
Me 2 factory girl. Jef all the way... He's so down 2 earth and funny, he makes her laugh I didn't see her giggle as much with sean and arie the way she giggles when she's with him. And the date in prague with those puppets how they acted out there dating, too cute!! And also how they were lying on that huge library floor and talking... They look really comfortable with each other! I hope she chooses him, I think he would make a gr8 fun father 2 emily.

eatingbagels

Post Fri, Jun 29 2012, 4:58 pm
:MOM: wrote:
Me 2 factory girl. Jef all the way... He's so down 2 earth and funny, he makes her laugh I didn't see her giggle as much with sean and arie the way she giggles when she's with him. And the date in prague with those puppets how they acted out there dating, too cute!! And also how they were lying on that huge library floor and talking... They look really comfortable with each other! I hope she chooses him, I think he would make a gr8 fun father 2 emily.

I also like Jef for her. I think she and Arie have a lot of natural chemistry but I think it was more in the beginning and less now whereas her interest in Jef is growing more. Also I think Jef is better relationship material once he commits.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 03 2012, 5:49 pm
I'm so relieved Chris was sent home. He seems like a great person, but NOT for Emily.
I'm angry at her though that she made him stay so long to break his heart, because she knew all along he's not first choice at all.
My heart went ut for him.

I'm also disappointed that Emily has so fallen for Ari. She loves his kiss and is attracted to him physically. I don't see anything beyond that.
It's so not like Emily to judge a person that way.
She'll probably end up with him, and I hope it ain't a mistake.

I like Sean a lot.

Last edited by amother on Mon, Feb 23 2015, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Jul 03 2012, 6:01 pm
I like them all and I see a match for her in each of them.

Im happy chris was sent home and I wish he was last week I can't help but feel that the only reason he got home trip was because he interrupted the rose ceremony to pity plea to her.

Arie or jef all the way! Sean is cute also but somehow I dunno.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 03 2012, 6:33 pm
Cc- don't you think Arie's a bit fake?

Last edited by amother on Mon, Feb 23 2015, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

MGmom

Post Tue, Jul 03 2012, 7:06 pm
I am totally team jeff, he's young charming n will probably be her best bet. Although I think she was most impressed by sean's family and their mansion, you could she is embarrased to stress on that too much. I hated chris from day one so I am so happy he is finally gone. Definitely a suspenseful situation as emily is so hard to figure out sometimes.

Any gossips about the next bachelor?

Michelle3825

Post Tue, Jul 03 2012, 8:51 pm
So cool that you guys don't read spoilers! I can't help myself and read them all the time Smile Reality Steve is the best. That way I don't actually have to watch most of the show because it's actually super boring.

Roberto (Ali's ex-fiance) is going to be the next bachelor.

sequoia

Post Tue, Jul 03 2012, 8:56 pm
I adore Jef, I am just cheering for him.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 03 2012, 9:30 pm
I like Jeff too, however I think he's a bit young and inexperienced for Emily.
He says he loves kids but I wonder if he can truly handle a baby "yesterday".
He's a very good guy though.

I'm so scared she'll choose Ari.

amother
Jade

Post Wed, Jul 04 2012, 1:43 pm
I looove Jef. Arie used to be my favorite, but I don't know, he gets me a little nervous now. He definitely really likes Emily though, so that's something. When Jef said "I want to date you so hard and marry the **** out of you? Lol I laughed so hard!

I didn't watch the latest episode yet, but I'm not even upset that it was spoiled by reading here. Thank GOD Chris went home! I hated him! He was an immature whiny baby, and I didn't think he was good looking either.

Last edited by amother on Fri, Aug 21 2020, 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

sleepwalking

Post Wed, Jul 04 2012, 1:54 pm
sleepwalking wrote:

eatingbagels

Post Wed, Jul 04 2012, 8:02 pm
crush wrote:
I looove Jef. Arie used to be my favorite, but I don't know, he gets me a little nervous now. He definitely really likes Emily though, so that's something. When Jef said "I want to date you so hard and marry the **** out of you? Lol I laughed so hard!

I didn't watch the latest episode yet, but I'm not even upset that it was spoiled by reading here. Thank GOD Chris went home! I hated him! He was an immature whiny baby, and I didn't think he was good looking either.

Wow, Crush. I feel like I could have written that entire post-- except for not watching the last episode yet. I really have no idea what she ever saw in Chris. So annoying. He seemed like he was in it for the competition not for her. He also probably needs to come out of the closet to himself.
Emily and Arie seem to have the kind of passion that makes for one of those intense break-up/make-up relationships. Also, did you see when he and his parents started talking about her in another language in front of her? She was pretty ticked off and I would have been as well. How incredibly rude!
Sean seems very fake.
Jef seems to really excite Emily and you could see that she really liked meeting his family. She did this little skip as they left his family, like she was so happy. (and probably relieved- that must have been so stressful!) My only hesitation about Jef is that no one who knows him seems convinced that he's ever been interested in settling down before, but there's a first time for everything!
Ok. I need a life Very Happy

MGmom

Post Thu, Jul 05 2012, 8:08 am
sleepwalking wrote:
sleepwalking wrote:

How about HULU.COM? Will that work?

chocolate chips

Post Thu, Jul 05 2012, 6:44 pm
hulu doesn't work out of the usa.

try tv-links.eu or ch131.com

I don't know about arie. I think they are all fake! They are on tv for god sake how real can they be?! lol.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 10 2012, 5:54 pm
I'm so disappointed in Emily. Why did she send Sean home?
He was her best bet! I really liked him.

Anyone else cried when she walked him out? I was so hurt for him.
Scary part is, she was really still in love with him.

arie just continues to spook me out every time I watch it.

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Jul 10 2012, 5:55 pm
Emily is not employed. She has no college education and no plans to pursue a degree of any sort. She is running after money.

Last edited by amother on Wed, Jan 06 2016, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother

Post Tue, Jul 10 2012, 5:58 pm
OPINIONATED wrote:
Emily is not employed. She has no college education and no plans to pursue a degree of any sort. She is running after money.

BUt it's so not like Emily to do that.
She seems to be such a smart and solid woman.

Last edited by amother on Mon, Feb 23 2015, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Jul 10 2012, 6:20 pm
I don't think she is running after money because Sean also has plenty money. Jef is only the real rich one from those 3.

I actually totally turned onto jef this episode. I cannot believe how real, sincere and honest he is. When he asked those questions I was just like HE IS IT! HE IS THE ONE! I hope she can see that.

I am also really upset that she sent home sean because the more I see arie with her the more I see that they are in it for kisses. Arie was the only one who did not mention a thing about Rikki most of the date and in the small video at the end.

I told dh that I think she sent home sean because she wants Jef but if she keeps sean another week she will feel even more attached and have a even harder time for the proposal. I still think and hope that she takes Jef and if she doesn't then, well, she's a 1000 times more stupid than she comes across as.

eatingbagels

Post Tue, Jul 10 2012, 6:20 pm
If she was after money...wasn't Sean the richest of them all? Also, her Bachelorette salary isn't half bad.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics