Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Birthdays & Anniversaries
That time of the year again - send names for davening please

freidasima

Post Thu, Jun 21 2012, 7:27 am
So it's that time of the year again, Tamuz and my birthday is almost upon us...as usual I am asking all my imamother friends to send me lists of names that you want me to daven for when I go to kivrei zaddikim...only this year as my husband has to have a medical procedure around my birthday it doesn't look like we are traveling anywhere far. Instead I will be going to my father z"l's kever to daven for my birthday and will be asking him to be a melitz yosher for myself, for my husband, for my children, in law children and grandchildren, for my mother may she live and be well who is no longer well enough to go to my father's kever, etc.

And so if there are any names that you would like me to mention and daven for, for health, mazel, fertility, yeshua, parnosseh, and all good things, you have a few days to let me know...I'll be going there iy"h next monday or tuesday so the next few days are your opportunity to send me lists! Either post names here or as PMs or if anyone wants to write me privately, please feel free to do so to my personal email at freidasima@gmail.com. I'll also try to get to the Kotel at the beginning of next week and will daven there as well.

Chodesh Tov umevorach to us all! May we only hear besoros tovos!

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Thu, Jun 21 2012, 7:55 am
Thank you.

My father, Avrohom Yitzchok ben Tzipora Gittel Faiga, is high up on the liver transplant list.

farmom

Post Thu, Jun 21 2012, 8:28 am
Happy birthday FS!

How beautiful that you spend your birthday davening, and that you think of others!

May you be bentched with a snas hatzlocha, with many, many brochos!

freidasima

Post Thu, Jun 21 2012, 8:31 am
Thank you. T & P shall daven, for sure! Refuah shleima!

the world's best mom

Post Thu, Jun 21 2012, 11:31 am
Happy birthday!

Please daven for a refuah shelaima for my brother, Chaim Dovid Ben Necha. Thanks.

imamiri

Post Fri, Jun 22 2012, 9:19 am
Please daven for a woman close to my heart: Chanah Rachel bat Sarah. She's having a hard time finding peace right now and is plagued by deep anxiety all the time. Sad Thank you, friedasima.

Happy 2B

Post Fri, Jun 22 2012, 9:20 am
Mazel Tov on your Birthday F.S. !

MaBelleVie

Post Fri, Jun 22 2012, 11:42 am
Mazal tov FS! What a beautiful tradition. Please daven for a RS for chaim yosef ben estrella. Thanks for including us.

Della

Post Fri, Jun 22 2012, 11:49 am
Happy Birthday!! In the merit of your thinking of others, may all your tefillos be answered.

Please daven for a RS for my mother, Freida Gittel bas Rivka, and a shidduch for my DD, Sara Rivka bas Shoshana Hadassah.

happy2Bamommy

Post Fri, Jun 22 2012, 1:11 pm
Mazel tov OP! U should be zocheh to live till 120, happy healthy years together with ur family! It is so thoughtful of u to be thinking of others on ur special day. It is very touching that u are giving the ones in need an opportunity to be davened for.

Hashem should help that all ur tefillos should be answered.

please daven for Yehoshua Ben Sara for a refuah sheleima and for Yehudis Elvira bas Rochel Alisya for healthy children.

freidasima

Post Sat, Jun 23 2012, 11:16 am
Thank you all for the good wishes and I will daven for everyone for all good things!

chani8

Post Sat, Jun 23 2012, 2:35 pm
Happy Birthday, FS!!!

SavtaHelen

Post Sat, Jun 23 2012, 9:11 pm
Mazel Tov and have a very very happy birthday.

RS to your DH as well.

This is such a wonderful thing that you are doing. where did you get this idea from?? I sent you an email with a request, but wanted to "publicly" wish you a happy birthday

Thanks again

freidasima

Post Mon, Jun 25 2012, 2:11 am
Thank you so much!!
I truly want other people to be happy I was born, not only me, and for that one has to do for others!

merelyme

Post Mon, Jun 25 2012, 2:19 am
Mazel tov, fs!
You enrich our lives.

GramaNewYork

Post Mon, Jun 25 2012, 9:46 am
Happy Birthday!

freidasima

Post Mon, Jun 25 2012, 10:08 am
Thank you all! I was at my father z"l's kever today and I davened for everyone for refuah shleima, parnosseh, zaro chayo vekayomo, refuas hanefesh and refuas haguf, sholom bayis, nachas from children, zivvug hogun and all good things! May the Ribono Shel Olam grant us all according to midas harachamim vehachessed and not according to midas hadin and may all our wishes come true letova!

As my actual birthday is only later in the week I will continue to daven again for everyone on my actual birthday in davening so you can keep the names coming!

LibraMommy

Post Mon, Jun 25 2012, 10:11 am
Mazal Tov and Happy Birthday, FS. Ad 120 happy, healthy years. May Hashem send a refuah shelaima to your DH.

freidasima

Post Mon, Jun 25 2012, 10:13 am
Thank you ! Believe me he could use it...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Birthdays & Anniversaries