Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Fridge/freezer - buy in UK or Israel?

Aylat

Post Wed, Jun 27 2012, 8:28 pm
We have a good quality Hotpoint fridge-freezer bought in the UK. Will it cope with the higher temperatures in Israel or will it always be breaking down/not keep our food cold enough?

Please let me know if you brought a fridge or freezer from the UK (or country with a similar climate) to Israel and tell me how it worked.

TIA!

mommygirl

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 6:03 am
Hi,

I didn't bring a fridge from overseas because we were told that it wouldn't cope with the heat of Israel, but I can tell you that even if your fridge works well, what are you going to do for parts and repairs might be an issue. I suggest you try sell it just to be safe. You can buy excellent fridges in Israel, that are made to take the heat here (35 degrees last week !!)

Liba

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 6:33 am
We bought our fridge (Maytag) in the US and it has B"H KE"H worked just fine for the last 7 years. Smile I am glad we brought it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions