Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Tutor Availiable - I am posting this for my husband

amother

Post Tue, Jul 03 2012, 8:43 am
Private Tutor
Education - Learning takes no vacation-- let your son get ahead this summer! I have over ten years of educational experience, ranging from children's kiruv to private tutoring to classroom teaching. I have worked with kids from kindergarten through high school, on both Limudei Kodesh and secular subjects. I am Orton-Gillingham and Lindamood-Bell trained, and have worked with learning disabled children. Let me help your son with remedial, summer bridge, or enrichment learning. I look forward to working with you!

Tova

Post Tue, Jul 03 2012, 9:30 am
May want to post in the header that this is Baltimore (I assume, based on the phone number).

[It could be that this would be a classified post and as such disallowed on the site...]

amother

Post Tue, Jul 03 2012, 12:00 pm
You are right. it is baltimore.

I am sorry if I offended anyone. Wasnt meant to be a classified ad. It is just letting people know there is an amazing tutor availiable.

Soul on fire

Post Tue, Jul 03 2012, 12:28 pm
aren't classifieds allowed in the classifieds section?

infj

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 10:42 pm
Is this still relevant?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children