Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Selling lots of used maternity clothes cheap!

amother

Post Tue, Jul 24 2012, 9:30 pm
I got most of this secondhand and some of it is so nice I wish it fit me! You know how they always say maternity is sized the same as pre-pregnancy? Well it ain't true, I'm small in regular clothes but the maternity size smalls are hugging my big belly in a not-quite-right looking way Sad So these are getting passed on because who knows when I'll be doing this again, I don't have the space to store it. So I'm trying to sell it really cheap to get it out of the way and hopefully at the same time do a favor for someone who can't afford the ridiculous prices of new maternity clothes. Some nice brands in here including Pea in the Pod and more.

Also selling a few brand new items that I bought in the wrong size or season.

Read the descriptions so you can see exactly what's going on, some things are more used than others.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/......html

(anon because I have shared this all over in real life too and don't want people to connect with my username, I just want to get the word out and be finished with this asap!)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics