Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Anyone have the Baby Jogger City Versa?
1  2  Next

slushiemom

Post Wed, Aug 29 2012, 2:23 am
It's a brand new stroller out from baby jogger, and the details look AMAZING. I really want to order one, but I want to hear from someone who actually has one. Anyone??

Here's the video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtQkZyTkXlg

slushiemom

Post Wed, Aug 29 2012, 1:42 pm
Bumping this up, as I posted it when the Americans were still asleep...

anyone?

smss

Post Thu, Aug 30 2012, 3:32 am
Get it!! My friend just got one and I love it - I would totally get it if it wasn't $450 ;-)
It has a huge basket, much bigger than the city mini, and it's much more accessible. The fold is so easy, like the city mini with 1 extra step, and it folds up very compactly. And the seat is totally reversible and you can lie it down or raise it up. It looks GREAT!

5*Mom

Post Thu, Aug 30 2012, 4:47 am
I don't have one but I agree it looks amazing and the price is fantastic for the features you get. Just wanted to suggest that you try emailing Hollie Schultz of babygizmo.com to pick her brain about it. I recently did this and she emailed me back right away and helped me out tremendously in choosing a double stroller.

Raisin

Post Thu, Aug 30 2012, 4:52 am
it looks like an improved version of the city select, not of the mini.

slushiemom

Post Thu, Aug 30 2012, 6:38 am
ok I'm totally getting it I'm really excited Smile can't decide between the teal/green and the silver!

fiddle

Post Thu, Aug 30 2012, 7:33 am
figure out which one wont get so dirty. I would personally go with darker colors but not black, green or red. silver will get filthy. it looks nice Smile

slushiemom

Post Thu, Aug 30 2012, 7:36 am
those are the only colors out so far... and I'm so not a black or red type of person! I think I'll go with the silver, and keep a stroller liner in it, and try to wash it often.

slushiemom

Post Sun, Sep 02 2012, 1:15 pm
ordered it! I'm so excited Smile

aussie2

Post Sun, Sep 02 2012, 1:37 pm
so happy for u. if I needed a new stoller I would tot look into it
the features look amazing - esp love that u can turn baby either way (toward u for a newborn and to the world later one) and beautiful colors. esp love the silver.

avimom

Post Thu, Sep 27 2012, 11:10 pm
I've been debating getting this too. Please let us know how it is!

slushiemom

Post Fri, Sep 28 2012, 2:12 am
avimom wrote:

My stroller arrived! I live in Israel and my in laws brought it with them last week, they're here for Sukkot... it took all my self control to not open the box and put it away until the baby's born iy"H in a few weeks. If you haven't made a decision by then I'll let you know when I open it Smile

Chag Sameach!

fiddle

Post Fri, Sep 28 2012, 3:21 am
slushiemom wrote:
avimom wrote:

My stroller arrived! I live in Israel and my in laws brought it with them last week, they're here for Sukkot... it took all my self control to not open the box and put it away until the baby's born iy"H in a few weeks. If you haven't made a decision by then I'll let you know when I open it Smile

Chag Sameach!

YOU DIDNT OPEN IT?!?!? wow, woulda ripped the darn box off as soon as it got to my house.

slushiemom

Post Fri, Sep 28 2012, 4:03 am
fiddle wrote:
slushiemom wrote:
avimom wrote:

Chag Sameach!

YOU DIDNT OPEN IT?!?!? wow, woulda ripped the darn box off as soon as it got to my house.

Smile lol I know... I keep looking at the box!! but for some reason I also just want to wait till the baby gets here Smile

catonmylap

Post Fri, Sep 28 2012, 9:36 am
slushiemom wrote:
avimom wrote:

Chag Sameach!

OT but how do you get people to bring strollers for you. Did they pay for extra piece of luggage?

slushiemom

Post Fri, Sep 28 2012, 9:49 am
catonmylap wrote:
slushiemom wrote:
avimom wrote:

Chag Sameach!

OT but how do you get people to bring strollers for you. Did they pay for extra piece of luggage?

yes, it was totally worth it to me to pay the $75 for an extra piece of luggage- it helped that they ended up refusing to take the money for it Smile

superjew

Post Fri, Sep 28 2012, 10:51 am
5*Mom wrote:
I don't have one but I agree it looks amazing and the price is fantastic for the features you get. Just wanted to suggest that you try emailing Hollie Schultz of babygizmo.com to pick her brain about it. I recently did this and she emailed me back right away and helped me out tremendously in choosing a double stroller.

I love Hollie Schultzs' videos! Do you have a contact email address for her? I would love to email her for her opinion.

Thanks!

SivanMom

Post Fri, Sep 28 2012, 12:48 pm
I've been eyeing this stroller since before it came out. Totally want it. However, considering that I have twin almost two year olds, and no baby in sight, not exactly on my shopping list.

5*Mom

Post Sat, Sep 29 2012, 2:38 pm
superjew wrote:
5*Mom wrote:

I love Hollie Schultzs' videos! Do you have a contact email address for her? I would love to email her for her opinion.

Thanks!

Sure, it's hollie@babygizmo .com taken right off the website.

slushiemom

Post Wed, Oct 31 2012, 7:58 am
update... I LOVE my new stroller!! it's awesome, for anyone thinking of getting it Smile
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics