Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Ever tried or are using: Melaleuca, Shaklee, Herballife?
1  2  Next

IBR

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 11:36 pm
Ok I hope this doesn't get erased I m not trying to advertise here. I m seriously looking into making some money from home. Ok I know there are tons of fake busiensses out there and I have unfourtunately spend money on them. Now I know there are 3 real businesess. They are Melaleuca, Shaquely, and Helrbe Life. All three are envolved in vitamin/health products. I personaly know people who are in these things. I just wanted to know if anyone here is using or is making money with any of the above companies. I m seriously considering joining melaleuca cause they have been in business for 21 years and growing profit every year I know they are not bogus and my parents and I have tried their products and yes they worked I can attest to that cause my parents tried it and so did I. and a lot of their stuff is kosher.
if anyone here is using products from these companies and is making $$$ I would like to hear from you espcialy if you 'converted' you house how did you do it. thank you.

mumoo

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 11:40 pm
I think if you work hard enough you can make money by selling anything.

People who are successful with these work very hard.

I would stay away from any pyramid management arrangement. (where you recruit more salespeople to add to your bottom line)

amother

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 11:46 pm
Shaklee has been around for 50 years and paying steady!
I personally know people, and I've been inside their offices, who net a few thousand dollars a month! It takes time to build up to that amount, tho.
And yes, according to how much work you put in that's how much you will reap. Ancient equation. Still works the same way.
With melaleuca you have to order a certain amount each month in order to remain a member. That's the part that turns me off.
With Shaklee, there's no investment, no minimum purchases, etc.

Esther01

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 11:50 pm
you gatta LOVE the products, with which ever company you decide to work with.

IBR

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 1:22 am
amother I wish you could reveal yourself. I didn't think it was such a personal topic. and I m not one of the people on this forum who are agains using amother. but I want to know who you are email me Batshy20@aol.com thats the thing thats stoping me too is with melaleuca you have to order every month 35 points which is about $50. and with shaquely you don't and its much cheaper to join. thank you

amother

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 2:23 am
IBR, I emailed you.
(As a policy of mine, ALL of my posts are posted as 'amother'. )

shininglight

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 3:15 am
Wouldn't that be considered abuse of "amother"? I'm not so into your "policy" ....

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 9:49 am
IBR, is the idea of a job out of the house not workable for you? Thee's nothing like a paycheck and just keeping your friends as friends...

withhumor

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 9:52 am
A new banner has been posted about the Cinch inch loss plan. Click and call the phone number, speak to Esther. She will tell you how much money she makes being a SAHM and no inventory or investment costs. B’hatzlacha!

IBR

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 1:30 pm
chocolate I m actualy one of those people who can't stay at home too long but my family will I'h be growing and as it does I will have to stay home for some time and it takes me time to bounce back hormonaly. Also I m not planning to make my friends crazy. If I lived in a city like ny where you can work for cash and there are tons of jewish employer businesses who understand shabbos, yom tov ... but I don't live in ny and its not easy here. also its always good to have money comming in case of something happens.
thank you everyone

IBR

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 1:32 pm
ok I just clicked on CINCH and I m most likely going to join shaklee anyway thank you with humor and I just wanted to say I feel bad for your icon picture I think his head is gonna have a big boo boo Smile

withhumor

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 1:34 pm
Thanks, that’s what I feel like !

When you join Shaklee, they ask you who referred you, you might as well say me, member ID ZJ02143
Thank you and good luck! It’s fun.

Last edited by withhumor on Sun, Feb 04 2007, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

shayna82

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 1:38 pm
my sister in law sells makeup and health care products, skin care. I think she makes a couple bucks here, couple there. shes not putting so much time and energy in it. I sell tichels and love it. not doing much work, and making a couple here , couple there.

Batya

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 2:04 pm
I was just wondering what is this Shaklee? How does it work ? And could they use somebody working for them from Israel?
Thank you

myfriends715

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 5:46 pm
I sell MARY KAY cosmeticsnand I can tell you that there is money in it.. if anyone is interested PM me

amother

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 6:38 pm
shayna82 wrote:
I sell tichels and love it. not doing much work, and making a couple here , couple there.

I can always use more tichels....We are you located?

Squash

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 8:25 pm
If I'm not mistaking, I think someone in beitar started shaklee in israel.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 8:45 pm
How about selling Michal Negrin jewelry?
It's a very hot item!
A woman in my community sells it in her house and I think she makes quite nice.

IBR

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 9:44 pm
From what I know shaklee is only in 5 countries and they are planning to go to israel soon. Batya you can check out shaklee.com they do have a lot of kosher products. withhumor I have to appologize but I knew about shaklee before and I m signing up with a lady here in toronto she is a frum young lady and I m gonna sign up with her. I would like to know about this Michal Negrin jewelry why as amother? is there a website for michal negrin jewelry?
thank you.

withhumor

Post Sun, Feb 04 2007, 3:50 pm
The coolest thing about Shaklee is that you have to do nothing! By now, they sell a tons of stuff and we’re talking good stuff. Do you use Vitamin C? Do you use a good B-complex every day? Shaklee’s stuff is the best out there and now that they’ve moved out of vitamins, you can see stuff on their site such as air purifiers, makeup, moisturizers, the new conch inch loss plan, kosher shakes, home cleaning products, you name it!

If you have something that you’ve always wondered about, ASK! A Shaklee Rep is trained to answer your questions and recommend a product.

How do you make money? First, sign up as a member. As a member, you get 15% savings off your shaklle.com purchases and that’s a savings right there, if you already use stuff like vitamin c.

Next, start making money. If your sister wants to buy Vitaman C, tell her to go to the shaklee website, but she must put in your member id when they ask ‘where did you hear about shaklee’. Then, you will get her ‘points’ added to your account. When you have 250 points (very easy to accumulate!) you get your first commission check. Show it to your dh and he will flip head over heels!

Shaklee processes the order, they charge the credit card, they ship the order. All you had to do was tell your sister and your friends your member ID. Couldn’t be more fun.

Did I not tell you my member ID? It’s ZJ02143. PM me with questions.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics