Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
My Baby is screaming for 3 days she is falling -
Previous  1  2

mammala120

Post Sun, Sep 09 2012, 8:41 pm
Fabulous wrote:
mammela, YOU KNOW this about her daughter? That she doesn't have a medical condition ch'v? From one short description? Without seeing her? Do you have a medical degree?

I don't understand how you can diagnose and tell a parent exactly what her kid is suffering from unless you met her and have a specialized medical degree.

Op, refuah shelama!! No advice but keep doing what you are doing to help you child. Bihatzlacha!

she told us herself that her daughter became like this after flight. why are you people runing and depending on drs so much these days. parents are the best diagnostic tools. ok I won't say anymore. this is one reason I usually don't post much on here as advice because everyone is ready with their guns to attack and put someone down and criticize and what ever.

MaBelleVie

Post Sun, Sep 09 2012, 8:46 pm
Actually, OP said it started before the flight.

amother wrote:
Since my baby is little she won’t go in shopping carts or she doesn’t like her stroller because she claims it’s scary. About 4 months ago we flew out of town with her for an overnight trip - it was disaster.

mammala120

Post Sun, Sep 09 2012, 8:47 pm
sorry that you are going through this OP. I just hope that hashem will guide you and help you find refuah shelema soon.

Fabulous

Post Sun, Sep 09 2012, 9:35 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
Actually, OP said it started before the flight.

amother wrote:
Since my baby is little she won’t go in shopping carts or she doesn’t like her stroller because she claims it’s scary. About 4 months ago we flew out of town with her for an overnight trip - it was disaster.

this. Plus multiple doctors have told her that she needs additional diagnostic tools.

It's not about guns blazing. it's about telling people what to do as opposed to suggesting ideas to people to make decisions on their own.

Pooh

Post Sun, Sep 09 2012, 9:48 pm
I also think you should see a chiropractor. I know dr tabick in brooklyn deals with this and you can get a free consultation appt for sure this week.

amother

Post Mon, Sep 10 2012, 12:31 pm
hi op here. My daughters dr found a balance and dizzyness docter who will do the dix-hallpike maneuver today at 1:30. If this works she will not need the mri. We hope and Daven this will be the yeshua.

mimimom

Post Mon, Sep 10 2012, 3:22 pm
Save us from those "psych warts!" Wink

gamekeeper

Post Mon, Sep 10 2012, 4:11 pm
check out vestibular.org look under types of vestibular disorders and in that section under paediatric. refuah shleima and hatzlocha!

Dolly Welsh

Post Mon, Sep 10 2012, 4:56 pm
EYE DOCTOR

See if she is seeing things move around funny, that might stimulate a sense of imbalance or falling. Have her vision looked into.

Give her lots of colored blocks to pile up and work with so she gets the feel of how things stand up on themselves. Let her help you carry things. Give her assignments - to take this thing and carry it across the room to put on that couch. Then thank her. That will help with spatial relations, and the weights of things, and give her a feeling of controlling. Let her play walking on this square on the floor, and not on that square; jumping over this square.

If it is your hashkafa to have stuffed animals, get her a few. She will work it out with them. She will probably thrown them across the room sometimes. Let her. No remarks.

freidasima

Post Mon, Sep 10 2012, 8:22 pm
From medical experience it's not eyes but nystagmus which is a side effect of BPV.
Eppley maneuver can not hurt.

Dolly with al due respect if she has BPV and nystagmus what you suggest will make her vomit if it is done without pre treatment with eppley wtc.

amother

Post Tue, Sep 11 2012, 11:09 am
hi op here. Ok the dix-hallpike maneuver was a tot waste of time. tomorrow she has an apt in chop with a
Pediatric neurologist. we will see if this will help.
will keep you posted

Liba

Post Tue, Sep 11 2012, 11:20 am
Sad I am sorry it didn't work. Refuah shelayma to your little one!! It sounds terrifying for you all.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics