Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Gmail problem

miami85

Post Fri, Sep 21 2012, 4:23 am
Does anyone else have this problem, this seems to happen too often and I don't know what to do. Sometimes when I'm trying to access my gmail account the page will just be "connecting" forever. I can connect everywhere else on the internet, and I can access my email from my smartphone, and I've checked sites that check if google is down--but its not down. Any suggestions?

miami85

Post Fri, Sep 21 2012, 4:26 am
Oh and one more thing, I can access other google sites such as youtube, google maps etc. I couldnt access it last night or this morning.

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Sep 21 2012, 4:33 am
do you have a filter ?

myself

Post Fri, Sep 21 2012, 5:04 am
Are you using Google Chrome? I've been having lots of trouble with Chrome recently but it's all been fine when using Internet Explorer.

mommy27

Post Fri, Sep 21 2012, 5:48 am
I'm having the same problem (and not using chrome). I refresh the page after awhile and there's a link at the bottom for html and I click on that to get to my email.

miami85

Post Fri, Sep 21 2012, 8:24 am
I am using a filter--but that has not been a problem in the past. When I go to google.com and igoogle comes up, my gmail box is blank. I click on "gmail" at the top of the screen and nothing happenes just "connecting". I generally use firefox, not always a problem. Again, the emails come through on my phone, but I prefer to type responses on my computer rather than my phone. It seems rather random.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics