Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Owings Mills Pediatrics- Baltimore

amother

Post Sun, Sep 23 2012, 1:58 pm
If you use this practice, which doctors do you use? Who would you recommend?

amother

Post Sun, Sep 23 2012, 9:06 pm
I use Dr. Finkelstein and I'm very happy with her. I've heard great things about Dr. Cardin from family members too.

amother

Post Sun, Sep 23 2012, 10:23 pm
love them! I use dr. cardin. so do two of my neighbors. I saw Dr. Andorsky once for a sick visit, and spoke to Dr. Finkelstein on the phone when my son was up all night coughing.

I find that dr. cardin is not as "warm and fuzzy" as some other pediatricians I've seen (in general, not just at that practice) but I'm really happy with them. The office is fairly well run, I find them to be thorough with the examination. Okay, I got a big bill for them signing the "My kid can get tylenol " form for school, ($20 to stamp a piece of paper?) but I can overlook that, because in general, I'm really happy there.

anon to protect location

amother

Post Sun, Sep 23 2012, 10:46 pm
I used Dr. Finkelstein myself for all the years growing up. she is wonderful. it depends if it is boys or girls who you will want to use. when my brothers got older, they used dr. cardin who is very good. occasionally I used dr. andorsky who is great also. they are all wonderful and it is a great practice!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics