Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Sit n stand stroller

calaflower

Post Fri, Oct 05 2012, 7:12 am
Does anyone have our know of someone who has a sit n stand stroller? We are looking into them, and I can see there are a few companies that make it... Does anyone have any advice regarding which company is good, and if you like/dislike it I'd really appreciate it Smile

ElTam

Post Fri, Oct 05 2012, 7:56 am
I had a joovy sit and stand. I found it very hard to push, I never felt like the baby was secure when we were in the carseat in the stroller stage, and the front seat was too short for it to be comfortable for the baby very long after they got out of the carseat in the stroller stage. And the umbrella part is such that one or the other kid is always getting wet or too much sun if it is sunny or rainy. It also had no place to put a cup, your keys, etc. except the little basket under the back seat part, which means if you needed anything, the kid on the back had to get off the stroller.

Overall, very poor design.

I would avoid that brand.

calaflower

Post Fri, Oct 05 2012, 8:23 am
Thank you, eltam, when we looked into the joovy we saw they also make a (more expensive) model called the ultralight? Supposedly it's lighter, anf the canopy is larger...would u happen to know anything about that one?
In terms of the car seat not feeling secure, dores it actually"click" in?
Tia

mummy123

Post Fri, Oct 05 2012, 8:47 am
I bought a joovy ergo caboose because there's 18 months between my 2...I hated it! And I only used it one to go round the corner! Really heavy to push and very big in general. Feels like your pushing a tank. Looks good on paper :-( thankfully I bought it second hand for a good price and I'm in the prices of trying to sell again. I bought a cheap double umbrella one instead and am a happy mummy!

zigi

Post Fri, Oct 05 2012, 10:05 am
I had the sit and stand not the joovy the other one baby trend. the canopy is pretty small, it broke off really fast. I was able to have a plastic on any way.

its longer than the joovy more room for the child in the back. it had a nice basket and folded easily.

not such great front seat if you use it without a car seat. the canopy is small. doesn't really recline.
they have fancier models that are more like a double stroller.

it pushed ok. comparable to other strollers. it was long though. I didn't mind it.

5*Mom

Post Sat, Oct 06 2012, 12:13 pm
I also have the baby trend. I used it twice and HATED it. Very awkward to maneuver. I'm happy to give mine away.

ewa-jo

Post Sat, Oct 06 2012, 12:43 pm
My friend had a Joovy. She had it for a few months and then it fell apart when she was walking with her kids in it. Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics