Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Kayla Rus A"H bas Bunim Tuvia
  Previous  1  2  3 29  30  31 37  38  39  Next

ally

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 7:36 am
So sorry. BDE.

myself

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 7:48 am
BDE. I saw the news yesterday but couldn't bring myself to post.

I only know you through these pages but this feels like a devastating personal loss.

Hamokom Yenachem Eschem B'soch Shaar Avelei Tzion B'Yerushalayim!

sweetpotato

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 8:22 am
Boruch dayan haemes. Hamakom yenachem eschem b'soch shaar avlei tzion v'yerushulayim. Moshiach now.

boymom

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 9:14 am
Hamakom yenachem eschem b'soch shaar avlei tzion v'yerushulayim.
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 9:19 am
So sorry to read this sad news. May Hashem send you a nechama. I am so sorry Sad.

yalimommy

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 9:22 am
BDE. I am absolutely heartbroken for you and your family.
May you only have simchas from now on.

singlemom

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 12:34 pm
BDE. ...after reading through all these pages I couldn't hold back my tears. .may hashem comfort u chaya Rachel and your family. .and bring moshiach soon...

yidishmamma

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 3:01 pm
Bde! I'm so sorry for ur loss. U shud only have Simcha and nachas and no more tzar

lili

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 4:51 pm
Baruch Dayan Haemes.
I'm so terribly sorry for your enormous loss.
I mentioned her name in every Shemonah Esrah that I davened.

My Hashem give you the strength to continue and may you have a lot of nachas and simchas from the rest of your Family.

browser

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 6:07 pm
Baruch Dayan Emes
I am so sorry for your loss

Shoshie

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 10:38 pm
Baruch Dayan Emes. Hamakom yenachem eschem b'soch shaar avlei Tzion v'Yerushulayim. May you and your family receive strength and comfort.

gp2.0

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 10:54 pm
Baruch Dayan haemes. I'm so so sorry for your terrible loss. I thought of you and davened for your daughter often, and I admired your amazing strength and emunah throughout these heartbreaking years.
המקום ינחם אתכם בתוך שאר אבלי ציון וירושלים

downsyndrome

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 10:57 pm
Oy gevald!! There are no more tears....we all tried so hard, I'm sure. I still said Kayla Rus' name this morning when I said Tehillim; in the afternoon I saw her name on the Misaskim list, and I gasped and yelled and cried.
I am sure all the Heavenly Gates opened up for her and she is embraced in the Loving Arms of the Shechinah. Chaya Rochel, you and your family are all part of that Fatherly Embrace; it's hard to feel it sometimes, but it's there. May our Father comfort you and yours and may your hearts heal. May you have only nachas and simcha from now and veiter.
Hamokom Yenachem Eschem.....
Ksiva V'chasima Tova!

octopus

Post Mon, Sep 07 2015, 10:58 pm
BD'E.

I'm so sad. I've been quietly following this thread, as I'm sure many others have. I have never met you or your daughter, but I have cared, and davened, and wished for your daughter's refuah shleima. I was devastated to hear the news. No words...

tweek

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 9:38 am
So sorry for your loss. All of us have been so inspired by you and your daughter. I hope you can find some small comfort in that.

Stars

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 10:32 am
BDE :'(

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 10:56 am
Dear Chaya Rochel,
I don't know you, but have been following this thread and have been checking on updates of Kayla Rus. I am so so sorry for your loss. I had been davening for Kayla Rus every day. May H' comfort you in your pain. Please know how many people are thinking and davening for you. Thank you for being Mechazek so many people with your Emunah. Surely, Kayla Rus will act as an advocate for you in Shamayim. May you and your husband and family never know of any suffering again.

mommee

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 1:17 pm
The amother above took the words straight out of my mouth.
I've never met you but after following everything that you've gone through (with much courage and strength) and davening for Kaila Rus every day I feel a connection as if I do really know who you are. My heart breaks for your loss. I'm so sorry. Hashem should bring you true nechama and give you strength to get through this difficult time period. Hamakom yenachem eschem...

farm

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 4:06 pm
BDE. I am so sorry.

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 8:20 pm
BDE.
I was saying tehilim for Kayla Rus. Then I went to computer and looked at FB. I don't know you IRL but we have mutual FB friends. I also live in Staten Island. The news appeared in my newsfeed. The name was too familiar so I checked here on Imamother if it was actually you. I just cried :'( I'm so sorry.
Page 30 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 29  30  31 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed