Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Ami Living/ Sarah Shapiro

married21

Post Thu, Oct 18 2012, 11:49 am
Author Sarah Shapiro used to write a column in the Ami Living. I’m a real fan of her writing and always found them to be beautifully written.

She hasn’t written one in months… I keep checking, hoping that they’d reappear.
Anyone knows why she stopped?

amother

Post Tue, Oct 23 2012, 5:33 am
deleted

Last edited by amother on Tue, Mar 10 2015, 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total

sarah shapiro

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 2:39 am
Dear All,

A friend has asked me about the answer that appeared in this forum to a question posted on Imamother about my Ami Living column, "Here &Now."

Whoever the respondent is, her intentions are surely kind. No harm done. Nonetheless, it would be even better to ask permission before purporting to speak "personally" on behalf of a third party (in this case, me :-)

With best wishes to all for a spiritually and emotionally rewarding month of erev Pesach housecleaning.
Sarah Shapiro

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 8:40 am
sarah shapiro wrote:
Dear All,

A friend has asked me about the answer that appeared in this forum to a question posted on Imamother about my Ami Living column, "Here &Now."

Whoever the respondent is, her intentions are surely kind. No harm done. Nonetheless, it would be even better to ask permission before purporting to speak "personally" on behalf of a third party (in this case, me :-)

With best wishes to all for a spiritually and emotionally rewarding month of erev Pesach housecleaning.
Sarah Shapiro

Amein! Thank you and back at you and yours.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room