Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Hypnobirthing teachers in brooklyn

Chaya4

Post Fri, Oct 26 2012, 1:22 pm
who are the hypnobirthing teachers in brooklyn? I am interested in taking hypnobirthing classes. I remember there was a lady in williamsburgh but I don't remember her name or have contact info. is there more than one in brooklyn? thanks!

wtvr

Post Fri, Oct 26 2012, 1:40 pm
Try Yael Quittner- amothersinstinct.com. I think Miriam Shmueli also does.

Happy 2B

Post Tue, Dec 24 2013, 6:56 pm
I know of Sara Kramer in Brooklyn
This is her info. I used Yael but Yael moved. Sara is supposed to be very good and actually used hypnobirthing herself. I think that makes a big difference.

She is in Brooklyn (Kensington) and gives group and private. You can call or email her for rates

Sara Kramer Certified HypnoBirthing Instructor
516 567 8495
gentlebirthingny@gmail.com
gentlebirthingny.com

MrsButterfly

Post Tue, Dec 24 2013, 9:14 pm
I went to Miriam Shmueli. She's amazing!

BSD1

Post Wed, Dec 25 2013, 11:08 am
Esther handler in Williamsburg

She is wonderful. She also created her own Hypnobirthing cd which you receive as part of the course. It elevated my birthing experience in a way that I will never forget. As a frum mother, I realize that after taking her course Hypnobirthing without her particular version would not have compared.

She is also unique in that she incorporates brief divrei torah and chizuk from ppl like Rebbetzin neustadt, etc.

Yael Quittner is now located in Baltimore.

uyp

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 2:33 am
Chaya4 wrote:
who are the hypnobirthing teachers in brooklyn? I am interested in taking hypnobirthing classes. I remember there was a lady in williamsburgh but I don't remember her name or have contact info. is there more than one in brooklyn? thanks!

Threr are three frum HypnoBirthing trainers that I know of on Brooklyn

Esther handler (Williamsburg) 718 387 3497
Sara Kramer (Kensington) 516 567 8495 gentlebirthingny@gmail.com
Miriam Shmueli (Crown Heights) 718.288.3855 - miriamshmueli@gmail.com

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 8:49 pm
Bump- has anyone used any of these teachers before? know of anyone else in the brooklyn area? Reviews? Feedback? I'm looking into taking a hypno-birthing class and not sure who is best to use?
Thank you

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Jan 30 2017, 1:04 pm
Bump - has anyone taken any of these classes? And can tell me anything about them? Thanx

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Jan 30 2017, 1:24 pm
Sarah Eichler in crown heights does hypnobirthing classes now. I went to her birthing class before she started teaching hypno birthing and really liked her. She is very knowlegable, and used hypnobirthing in her own labors.I particularly liked how she was supportive outside of classes and after birth.
+1 718-753-6403

amother
Mistyrose

Post Tue, May 16 2017, 12:36 pm
Sarah Eichler teaches Hypnobabies. It is an amazing course. Much more comprehensive than hypnobirthing.

It includes hypnosis and childbirth education. You get so many tools and I really learned tons.

She is very sweet you can call her if you have any questions - 718-753-6403 or contact her through her website saraheichler.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries