Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Big family trip to Disney, Florida - tips for foreigners?

amother

Post Wed, Oct 31 2012, 10:24 am
I am b'h planning a family trip to Florida this spring. We live in a different country and would be flying there.

This is our first big trip abroad as a family. We have five children ranging in age from 5-18. This is a huge thing for us, and I want to plan it well. I've been researching and discovered there are huge differences in hotel prices.

Has anyone ever been on such a trip in Florida? Are there any good, reasonably priced hotels you can recommend? I would prefer to be close to some attractions, like Disney. Are there any good kosher hotels, or do you have to pay a lot more for that? We could deal with eating supermarket food for 2 weeks.

What are must see sites in the area?

Finally, if we find a cheap place to stay, we may stay for pesach too. However, so far I can see all the pesach hotels cost much more than regular accomodation. Does anyone know of a good kosher solution for pesach that doesn't cost $3000 per person for a week?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics