Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Rbs gimmel

amother

Post Sun, Nov 04 2012, 4:55 pm
Has anyone bought or knows someone else who bought an apartment there?
Does anyone know anything about the diff projects? We're looking into one of them but don't know anyone else who has bought there.. And we would like to know why people go davka to specific projects ...
Also , has anyone heard of a hospital going to be built in the area?

TIA

amother

Post Mon, Nov 05 2012, 4:40 am
Bump

Lolo88

Post Mon, Nov 05 2012, 7:09 am
I actually do know someone who bought there, but I don't really know anything else about it.
She actually bought in givat zeev first, sold and bought in rbs G

amother

Post Mon, Nov 05 2012, 8:29 am
What kind of people are they?

amother

Post Mon, Nov 05 2012, 8:57 am
I know a bunch of bucharians from queens that bought there.

amother

Post Mon, Nov 05 2012, 9:22 am
amother wrote:
I know a bunch of bucharians from queens that bought there.

Do you know which project ?

Thanks!

amother

Post Mon, Nov 05 2012, 3:26 pm
Any more/ other information will be very much appreciated .

amother

Post Mon, Nov 05 2012, 4:28 pm
Dont know about rbs G- we live in rbsa and I dont think there's any plan for a hospital...

Apparently a few months back the government wanted to build a hospital either in rbs or somewhere near ashkelon...and we lost. Better luck next time Smile

We have an emergency room called terem in bet shemesh, there's a local hatzola...but the nearest hospotal is in yeru. Hope that helps!

Lolo88

Post Mon, Nov 05 2012, 4:43 pm
amother wrote:
What kind of people are they?

from what I heard, american charedi... but not sure if its going to turn out that way.

sara_s

Post Tue, Nov 06 2012, 5:51 am
RBS G is also advertised heavily to the Israel Chareidi crowd - in the hebrew Yated etc.

So it's not clear what percentage will be Israeli and what percentage American.

Could be the nicer projects (houses/penthouses etc.) target Americans, and the cheap smallish apartments target Israelis

amother

Post Tue, Nov 06 2012, 2:42 pm
Yup thats what scares us ...

amother

Post Thu, Nov 08 2012, 3:07 am
Bump

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Jul 12 2015, 4:33 am
Op did you end up buying there? Need all the info please!

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Jul 12 2015, 5:51 am
I own there - what would you like to know?

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Jul 12 2015, 12:28 pm
Everything please Smile schools, ganim, communities, rabbis, do you need a car? What kind of people? Population etc.? Thank you Smile

israel22

Post Sun, Jul 12 2015, 1:21 pm
so I am living here for about a year, its def much more built up since then thats for sure!!! communites vary depending on streets, ganim as well. no schools yet we go to alef and beit shemesh for that. Lots of cheders and lots of gans english, heb ppl who have heb gans and no english u name it! shuls there are so many dif types you won't have a prob! a car is def helpful but we now have busses every 20min to alef which is a world of a dif! I like the people I have met all types israeli, american, french you name it we got it. but if you have a speicifc area street in mind I can try to help you out...not sure what else to say I wud take more questions that wud be easier

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Jul 12 2015, 2:18 pm
Can I pm you? I don't know any street names or anything! I'm chutznik chareidi not Israeli but also not dl etc. would we fit in there?

israel22

Post Sun, Jul 12 2015, 2:19 pm
sure!

momaleh

Post Sun, Jul 12 2015, 2:31 pm
It's very similar to alef, but slightly more affordable and the buildings are a higher standard in general since they're newer. Lots of different types. Most people travel to alef for most things, since they don't have schools and shopping (except for a market) in gimmel. Next year more gans and yeshivas are opening, still not girls schools yet. I know there is a Rabbi Goldstein and a Rabbi Twerski, but I don't know much about them, except they're anglo. Most people who are there now are still finding it a bit rough - no parks, and you can't walk around that much since it's still a construction zone and there are plenty of arabs around.

4Sisters

Post Mon, May 09 2016, 3:13 pm
My, how things change in 8 months! I live in Aleph but am looking at properties in Gimmel. There are now parks there (several of them), and a mercaz with a supermarket, pizza place, candy store, and several (all?) of the kupot have a presence in Gimmel. I'm no authority (not even sure if we'll end up there or stay in Aleph), but just wanted to update this thread before this year's crop of new olim start searching posts for info Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions