Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Pictures, pictures, pictures - printing from digital camera
1  2  Next

BoomChickaPop

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 7:14 am
anyone know of a good place to print pictures - I have a TON of pictures to print and I am not sure which site to go to for good deal on pictures. where do you print your digital pictures? are you happy with the quality?

dewyt

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 7:20 am
snapfish, winkflash, clarks color labs, used them all, theyre all good.

lotte

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 7:44 am
kodakgallery.com
or go to cvs

Mrs. XYZ

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 7:48 am
I am very happy with target. you can send online and pick up in-store.

lamplighter

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 8:50 am
winkflash has the best quality for the best service, and the cheapest price, it also has flat rate shipping - a definite plus.

target is a good idea if u have a car or live near one, for me to spend $2 on a subway there....its cheaper to get it shipped from winklash.

ceo

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 8:56 am
do a search on google for "winkflash" coupon codes or something like that. They always have specials 50 prints free, flat rate shipping, etc. I have an account at all of these places, I use which ever I have a coupon for at that time.

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 9:05 am
I think that most of these places give the first 20 prints for free just for opening an account with them. At least, they used to.

BoomChickaPop

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 9:43 am
thanks for all the replies, it's very helpfull. I can't seem to see the cost per picture on target, how much are the prints.

Mrs. XYZ

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 9:54 am
HappyHome wrote:
thanks for all the replies, it's very helpfull. I can't seem to see the cost per picture on target, how much are the prints.

They are .20 if you pick them up and .15 if they deliver it to you (could be there is delivery charge, not sure). I think you get the first 20 free.

yoyosma

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 11:16 am
Thanks for writing about Winkflash, I have been using Snapfish but I see this is cheaper.
Has anyone used both and have you seen a difference in quality?

dewyt

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 11:45 am
I sed both, snapfish in the beginning now im using winkflash, which is just as good. make sure u specify if u want matte or glossy, or youll get glossy (I happen to prefer matte so I have had surprises when I didnt check....)
good luck

yoyosma

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 3:02 pm
I like Snapfish because it has more editing options, although shipping is way more expensive.
To see a real consumer report type of opinion, check this out. York Photo got the best reviews.
http://digital-photo-printing-......com/

Last edited by yoyosma on Tue, Jan 23 2007, 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

ny21

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 3:05 pm
costco develops pictures while you shop .

Tefila

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 3:14 pm
Photolab.ca if you r in Canada that is Wink

yoyosma

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 4:01 pm
I am a bit of a product nut and I really shop around. I just registered for York photo, Shutterfly, Winkflash, Scrapbookphoto, and looked around.
I must say for me, I think I will stay with Snapfish.
The color of the photo just seems more true on the Snapfish site. I can edit as much as I want on Snapfish, not so much on the other sites, and Snapfish still has 12 cent prints.
I know shipping is more expensive than Winkflash, but sometimes you pay for quality.
I also went around sites and read product reviews, all seem to have the same customer satisfaction, so I will just stick with what I like.

yoyosma

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 4:11 pm
PS- Future diagnostics coming soon, I am ordering the same prints at Snapfish and Winkflash and I will compare the quality. My inner nerd is rejoicing!!!

red sea

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 4:30 pm
yoyo, which paper does snapfish develop on?

yoyosma

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 4:46 pm
Fujifilm.

BP MOM

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 5:51 pm
I've tried them and compared them all, Snapfish, Kodak, Shutterfly, Winkflash, Kellards.

I have to say you get what you pay for!

If you want cheap prints, I would recommend Winkflash they do pretty good qulaity on fuji paper.

If you want real good quality prints use www.kellards.com they are more expensive but they print on Kodak Royal Paper and found them to have the best quality. Also, they usually ship within 24Hrs.

su7kids

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 6:52 pm
momoftwins wrote:
costco develops pictures while you shop .

You can also upload from home to Costco.com and pick up the pictures when you get there. Its worth it.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics