Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Attention LA imamothers

Frenchfry

Post Tue, Oct 27 2015, 1:54 pm
My niece has her brother in laws wedding in three weeks and is desperate for a maternity gown. No one seems to know of a maternity gown gemach in the city. Is there really none?

Alternatively, does anyone have a maternity gown size small (4ish) in a dark color that they'd be willing to lend?

Frenchfry

Post Tue, Oct 27 2015, 9:04 pm
Bump

Scrabble123

Post Tue, Oct 27 2015, 9:08 pm
I think that your SIL may want to try a gemach near her... Where does she live so some amothers may suggest some?

EsaEinai

Post Tue, Oct 27 2015, 10:56 pm
I have a maternity gown I would be happy to lend out. It's a pinkish lace. It might be too big if she's a size 4, I guess it would depend how far along she is. I don't know of any matenity gmachs in LA but if she's interested in seeing a pic of my dress you can pm me

Frenchfry

Post Wed, Oct 28 2015, 3:01 pm
She lives in the valley but would be happy to drive anywhere if she could find a gown. Thanks essaeinai, I pmed you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics