Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
The home learn earn school

IBR

Post Wed, Jan 31 2007, 1:16 am
I will post this here and if inappropriate I guess it will get taken off. I have mentioned in a post in "question" section that I am taking a course online in medical transcription I m actualy finishing it soon. If you are interested please go here http://affiliates.thevlc.com/c.....l.com
there are other course that you can work from home. Its great.

Mitzvahmom

Post Wed, Jan 31 2007, 7:54 am
while I appreciate that you sent me the link.

I am going to another college to get a job. Majority of transcription jobs require that u work in a tiny cubical. I type fast enough, and do not need training B"H. Thanks. They usually charge an obsene amount of money, no guarr..that there's a job.

But they do tell u that if you get other people sign up that u will get a commission.. Kind of reminds me of a pyramid scheme

amother

Post Wed, Jan 31 2007, 9:00 am
MM, thanks for the fair warning! A school that offers commission for signing up others? Uh oh, that's a red flag!
IBR, let us know what kind of job you get from this.

greenfire

Post Wed, Jan 31 2007, 11:28 am
Couldn't you take the same course in a local community college - they offer on-line things as well - and if you qualify you could get a grant.

IBR

Post Wed, Jan 31 2007, 8:58 pm
I m sorry mitzvahmom but you are not right. this is a legit school been around for years and is accredited in usa and canada. many people get jobs from there. the best thing is not I don't have to work in no cubicle I can do this from home and yes there is tons of work for transcription. I m wondering why not knowing abything about this place you just ruined kinda things for me???

IBR

Post Wed, Jan 31 2007, 8:59 pm
to greenfire at the time that I started this course it wasn't offered in colleges or regular schools.

Mitzvahmom

Post Wed, Jan 31 2007, 9:56 pm
IBR wrote:
http://affiliates.thevlc.com/c.....l.com

oh sweetie I am not trying to "ruin" your thing here... It's pretty obvious from the above link that your going to be getting credits, and if you read the webpage they tellu that if you get people to sign up that you can get credit.

If you get a really good pay job out of it, I am really happy for u

IBR

Post Wed, Jan 31 2007, 10:19 pm
ok but what I am saying is just because it has a affiliate program doesn't make it not legit a few people I know finished this school and have good jobs working from home making money as transcriptionists or medical billing
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics