Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The bachelor

amother

Post Sun, Jan 20 2013, 9:40 pm
Any fans out there? So what are your comments?
Sean seems sincere dont you think?

IRock

Post Sun, Jan 20 2013, 10:17 pm
yes!! I love it. and he definitely seems quite sincere. Just hope he doesn't get hurt down the road like most of the couples do on the show........

chocolate chips

Post Sun, Jan 20 2013, 11:14 pm
They always seem sincere at the beginning...
I started watching it but stopped half way and forgot to continue...I call it my "bathroom watching" LOL much like books in the bathroom.

I do get addicted and have to see what happens next though....

PrincessGirl

Post Mon, Jan 21 2013, 10:42 am
I love watching the show tho I do admit it is quite trashy.

One thing I am noticing about this season is that they are really tying to cover themselves well legally, morally and ethically. I have never seen them do that so much. Having so many woman of color and having it addressed as well as including the disabled and even taking her on a first date. I just find it all very interesting.

But I really love the show. I enjoyed Desiree the best though I heard there is something odd going to happen with her later on...who knows???

Post Mon, Jan 21 2013, 10:57 am
I'm a fan of the show, the drama not the reality aspect.
There was outrage about there not being any black people on the show.

ellie23

Post Tue, Jan 22 2013, 8:15 pm
he called her crazy and she did nothing!!!she felt bad for what SHE did???Casey come on!!!!!Where is your self-respect! Sean is a jerk...all of these bachelors are it is so sad how many men mistreat women and how many women let them!!

lilnsgirl

Post Tue, Jan 22 2013, 8:35 pm
ellie23 wrote:
he called her crazy and she did nothing!!!she felt bad for what SHE did???Casey come on!!!!!Where is your self-respect! Sean is a jerk...all of these bachelors are it is so sad how many men mistreat women and how many women let them!!

Why would she put herself between those two women? They have an issue with each other let them work it out. Why would she tell anything to him? I don't think he had any feelings for her to begin with, he probably just wanted didn't want to make her look like a fool on TV.

On the previews they had a crazy ex-boyfriend come to one of the women on the show, and I believe it involved Desiree.

ellie23

Post Tue, Jan 22 2013, 8:44 pm
lilnsgirl wrote:
ellie23 wrote:

Why would she put herself between those two women? They have an issue with each other let them work it out. Why would she tell anything to him? I don't think he had any feelings for her to begin with, he probably just wanted didn't want to make her look like a fool on TV.

On the previews they had a crazy ex-boyfriend come to one of the women on the show, and I believe it involved Desiree.

she definitely had no business getting between those women and blowing up a problem that barely existed as a ploy to get attention from Sean but a gentleman would have taken her seriously, thanked her for her concern and moved on to other things. instead, he insulted and intimidated her.

I too dont believe he ever had any interest in her.

lilnsgirl

Post Tue, Jan 22 2013, 8:56 pm
ellie23 wrote:
lilnsgirl wrote:
ellie23 wrote:

she definitely had no business getting between those women and blowing up a problem that barely existed as a ploy to get attention from Sean but a gentleman would have taken her seriously, thanked her for her concern and moved on to other things. instead, he insulted and intimidated her.

I too dont believe he ever had any interest in her.

She knew she was done as soon as they were done with the conversation. We also don't know what else was said between them... The producers do a good job editing...

He seems sweet but I don't know how genuine...

Post Wed, Jan 23 2013, 1:13 pm
I actually think he wasn't interested in drama and kasey was creating drama (for him) by repeating what was going on. I liked that he didn't put up with it.
He seems genuine to me.

amother

Post Wed, Jan 23 2013, 2:35 pm
I enjoy watching it but to me it's a comedy show.
It's funny how a bunch of women play volleyball to win a date... It's funny how they kiss for 3 minutes... It's funny how they were all stealing him away by the party... It's funny how a mature adult falls and makes a big deal out of it... Gosh, I had a good laugh Smile Smile

robynm

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 4:47 pm
tierra needs to be shot

forever21

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 7:07 pm
oh please they keep her on just for the drama and entertainment.

robynm

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 7:19 pm
She should at least do something about her forehead

Beingreal

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 8:48 pm
Tiearra really annoys me with her drama and manipulation. I hope she get eliminated.

gumgum

Post Thu, Feb 14 2013, 9:59 am
OMG IM ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW.
I just started watching it and now I went bakcto season 16 and watching that but dont enjoy it as much cuz I dont think Ben is good looking.
I am also watching the bachelorette which is good also. I loive reality shows.

robynm

Post Thu, Feb 14 2013, 10:00 am
I think I have watched every season of bachelor and bachlorette. but am behind three episodes this season and have zero interest.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics